collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What made you smile today?  (Read 249636 times)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: What made you smile today?
« Reply #870 on: April 22, 2020, 01:41:59 PM »
My mother got her first offered delivery slot today, for the end of the month.

So she and Dad did their order, and then Dad's browser fritzed out and I had to finish the order on my PC with a different browser.

Which is not funny in the slightest except that I then had to spend about a half hour this evening trying to explain to Mum how her/Dad's store account got magically onto my laptop so I could checkout their order that they had done on Dad's PC.

And in the end the only explanation that worked was this:

"When you go to the bank, say you get money from a teller called George. The next time you go, you get money from a teller called Nelly. Both Nelly and George can access your bank account if they have the right information to access it. You don't always have to get your money from George."

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Safflower

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: April 22, 2020, 04:59:45 PM »
We are having pizza for dinner :D

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: April 22, 2020, 09:00:49 PM »
I recently started requests on my DeviantArt. I’ve finished all the drawing, and am currently rendering the other two requests. It’s been a learning curb but I’m 1/2 of the way done! For my first four official requests since opening them publicly, I’m feeling good about it.
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: April 22, 2020, 09:48:51 PM »
While walking my dog, we found a collection of trees we’d never seen before.  They were so close together and their branches were so high, they made a kind of enclosed, spooky maze.  I really enjoyed exploring that.
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: April 23, 2020, 04:57:23 AM »
The PASTA ARRIVED!!! :broc: :cuke: :carrot: :cheese:
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: April 23, 2020, 07:55:07 AM »
I saw a parhelion-rainbow combo today! I would've been stoked to see either of those phenomena on their own but in one go, it certainly made my morning! I got a good view of it as well, standing on the bridge that looks out over the edge of town towards the hills, most of the halo around the sun was visible above the countryside. :lovey:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 09:38:21 AM by Miniature Sheep »

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: April 23, 2020, 09:37:25 AM »
All the butterflies I've seen in the last couple of weeks! Tortoishell, Peacock, small blue and today an orange tip and a speckled wood brown. I haven't seen the last three of those for a long time, and it was so nice to see them :D
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Broken Irishwoman

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Revelation 13:16-13:18
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: April 23, 2020, 10:00:00 AM »
I saw a Eurasian Spoonbill from the train* window! :hearts: :frolic: It was one of my most wanted birds to spot, I love love love them! I have a set of coffee mugs with 7 different Wadden birds, and I always pick the spoonbill. They are such lovely birds, now I have finally seen one. :D :heart:

I had to pay for it though, because the excitement made me terribly nauseous. :P But who cares, I saw a spoonbill!

*Just to prevent nasty looks, it was essential.

He knows that they're the fool...

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: April 23, 2020, 11:10:30 AM »
Got a knock on the door...

...and a delivery of flowers from two of my best friends  :heart: :heart: :flow:

Offline Miniature Sheep

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: April 27, 2020, 09:52:31 AM »
Repairing a couple of ornaments has given me a bit of a boost today, the first being a delightfully chunky orange horse who had a busted leg when I got him. I figured that if anyone else were to see that, the poor thing would end up in the bin, even though it's an immensely easy repair, so his leg is back in one piece now. The other ornament is my minotaur, whose fingers ended up being snapped while I was taking his axe out of his hands in order to dust him properly - something startled me, I jumped while the axe was still partly in one hand and that didn't end well. I was gutted when it happened, even though it was an accident and I was being really careful, sometime these things just happen. His fingers have been reattached now and unless you inspect him closely, then you'd never know his hand had been damaged at all. I may leave his axe alone and just dust around it in future, though, to be on the safe side.
Here they are, now they've been given some TLC.

Offline SpacePinto

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: April 27, 2020, 10:02:46 AM »
I filed my tax return correctly after finally figuring out what I was doing wrong the whole time!
Inka Dinka Doo

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: April 27, 2020, 12:28:48 PM »
Repairing a couple of ornaments has given me a bit of a boost today, the first being a delightfully chunky orange horse who had a busted leg when I got him. I figured that if anyone else were to see that, the poor thing would end up in the bin, even though it's an immensely easy repair, so his leg is back in one piece now. The other ornament is my minotaur, whose fingers ended up being snapped while I was taking his axe out of his hands in order to dust him properly - something startled me, I jumped while the axe was still partly in one hand and that didn't end well. I was gutted when it happened, even though it was an accident and I was being really careful, sometime these things just happen. His fingers have been reattached now and unless you inspect him closely, then you'd never know his hand had been damaged at all. I may leave his axe alone and just dust around it in future, though, to be on the safe side.

Good work & love that orange horse!!!
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: April 28, 2020, 04:40:58 AM »
WE HAVE EGGS!
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: April 28, 2020, 07:03:39 AM »

Offline Miniature Sheep

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: April 28, 2020, 10:19:35 AM »
What made me smile today was mishearing something on the radio, I've absolutely no idea what the actual statement could have been but I definitely heard it as "Could you visit and possibly shoot toast through the window?" It gave me quite an amusing mental image. :lol:

Spoiler

Good work & love that orange horse!!!

Thank you! :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal