collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What made you smile today?  (Read 248446 times)

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • Trade Count: (+62)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pommes cute things
Re: What made you smile today?
« Reply #705 on: December 19, 2019, 10:33:46 AM »
yesterday, i unpacked the advent calendar from a friend and thought: "oh, nice! tea!" i did put it in a tea thingy, it smelled nice!
Hot water waiting,.. taking a sip and
UGHHRR- WHY SALT?!?

turns out, it was a spice mix and i was too sleepy to read! XD
the taste lasted long in my mouth but i would not recommend. haha!
~ Visit the Pommes-shop ~
www.etsy.com/shop/AnnagretStudio With usefull artprints, cute decor, stationery and crafting kits!
Or linktree with more fancy things!
wonderfull avatar by the lovely Shaiyeh!

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #706 on: December 26, 2019, 12:56:20 PM »
My sister and I are both home for Christmas but her partner is stopping with his family and today he took their presents to his niece and nephew. Which included for the (now 3 year old) niece (who loves pink and unicorns), Pinwheel.

Cue a happy three year old hugging a box.

Edit to the above - sister skyped her boyfriend and in the background the little girl was playing with her 'ponies' (someone also bought her fakies) and so was her brother...who made Pinwheel a 'fighting pony'.

And another generation is corrupted.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2019, 03:17:27 PM by Taffeta »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Broken Irishwoman

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Revelation 13:16-13:18
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: December 27, 2019, 05:26:30 AM »
The love Floor Jansen finally gets in this country. :D She has been part of a TV show this year, and suddenly people are discovering Nightwish and Floor's other music. For the first time ever there are two Nightwish songs in the big annual Top 2000 (Ghost Love Score (live) and Élan), plus Floor's version of The Phantom Of The Opera, live with Henk Poort. And the best part? People are going crazy over it! So many loving comments, from long time fans and new fans! Better late than never, huh? :D

We stayed up until 04:30 to hear Ghost Love Score last night (the Top 2000 is a 24-7 thing), magical!  :hearts:

He knows that they're the fool...

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #708 on: December 27, 2019, 10:21:44 PM »
The love Floor Jansen finally gets in this country. :D She has been part of a TV show this year, and suddenly people are discovering Nightwish and Floor's other music. For the first time ever there are two Nightwish songs in the big annual Top 2000 (Ghost Love Score (live) and Élan), plus Floor's version of The Phantom Of The Opera, live with Henk Poort. And the best part? People are going crazy over it! So many loving comments, from long time fans and new fans! Better late than never, huh? :D

We stayed up until 04:30 to hear Ghost Love Score last night (the Top 2000 is a 24-7 thing), magical!  :hearts:

I think it's pretty fantastic :). There is a lovley girl on youtube who translated Beste Zangers so we outside of Netherlands could follow it and she also translated talkshows and interviews afterwards and it's amazing to follow Floors success. I loved especially how reporters are question how she feel to have sold out the big arenas and ask how it's gonna feel to sing infront of 17 000 people and she's like.. well.. "That's what I usually do" :lol:. They have no idea how big she is in the world of metal.

With christmas in the middle of the week, my sense of times and days are a little off. Like waking up an realise that it is Saturday today and NOT wednesday! Happy day! :biggrin:

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: December 28, 2019, 09:11:23 AM »
I think it's pretty fantastic :). There is a lovley girl on youtube who translated Beste Zangers so we outside of Netherlands could follow it and she also translated talkshows and interviews afterwards and it's amazing to follow Floors success. I loved especially how reporters are question how she feel to have sold out the big arenas and ask how it's gonna feel to sing infront of 17 000 people and she's like.. well.. "That's what I usually do" :lol:. They have no idea how big she is in the world of metal.

They are completely oblivious to it here, haha! It's almost cute to watch it. Almost. :P Floor is fantastic in Nightwish. We were there for her first gig with them here in The Netherlands in 2015, and it was amazing. You could see it was a very big deal for her, it was very touching. And how awesome that someone took the time to translate all those things for non-Dutch speakers! :D

Offline SpacePinto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: December 29, 2019, 04:17:58 PM »
I finally bought some coffee beans to try out my new grinder, at first I ground it too finely and ended up with that thick solid gunk on the bottom of the filter and it took forever to drip through, then the next time it was a little too coarse (I should have used it with my french press) but now I figured out how to make it just right :D
Inka Dinka Doo

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: January 08, 2020, 12:36:20 PM »
I have a new picture of me and my parents together. :D

It's quite rare these days to get them together at the same place at the same time, but today they were both here for my birthday. The last picture of the three of us was taken about thirty years ago, so it was about time. :P

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolutely Abbeylicious!
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: January 09, 2020, 01:55:22 AM »
Seller accepted my low offer for an opened 2-pack of Funko figures where one has a broken-off tail ...

... But it means I am getting Metallic Daenerys!!  :green:

Signature image artwork done by the talented Starscout!
MLP Gameloft game friend code : 29c831

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: January 09, 2020, 08:53:48 PM »
Last day of teaching kindergarten..hopefully forever!

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #715 on: January 15, 2020, 10:29:42 AM »
Me and hubby were taking photos for my instagram and when I looked in one of my G3 purses I found a couple of treasures I thought I lost, including Hollywoods ribbon!

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #716 on: January 16, 2020, 06:25:09 PM »
It turns out my cable TV receiver has both USA and TNT so I can watch all the wrestling :) I'm not sure what channel Impact is on so I don't know if I can see that one, but I can finally get back into WWE and AEW.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: January 17, 2020, 06:04:52 PM »
I’ve gotten a job as a lunch supervisor at the elementary school I went to years ago. It’s been a month, and I really like it! The kids have actually given me drawings/crafts they’ve made during indoor recess (it’s been -30 on average this week here. One even made a small baby today origami things for me. It just makes me so happy to know they like me.
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline SpacePinto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: January 17, 2020, 06:37:50 PM »
While checking online auctions I found an old Tom & Jerry comic book from the early 1990s that we used to have as kids, of course I bought it and it just arrived yesterday, I can't wait to have a trip down the memory lane with it!
Inka Dinka Doo

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: January 23, 2020, 09:26:14 AM »
I have a love for certain perfumes and colognes, unfortunately they are rather expensive.

Last year I discovered a new scent, Mojave Ghost by Byredo - a visit to Liberty in London allowed me to sniff other scents in this range. But - the price! Arrrgh!! Over £150 for a 100ml bottle  :shakefist:

Anyway, I was lucky enough to buy a small scented hair-mist spray off of fleabay (it was a Liberty freebie given to customers who made a Byredo purchase) so at least I can indulge in wearing the scent without breaking the bank!

Ah, small victories!  ;)

BTW it smells of violets - not my usual go-to scent, but it was so different, clean, cosy and captivated me!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal