collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What made you smile today?  (Read 246776 times)

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
Re: What made you smile today?
« Reply #105 on: December 19, 2017, 11:04:22 PM »
Congratulations Harmonie. :) Such a great achievement!

Three weeks ago I had a head x-ray and, well I got the results yesterday but it hadn't really sunk in until this morning. My brain is healthy! No tumour, no broken vessels, nothing. Perfectly fine and normal. No more sleepless nights of planning phonecalls with bad news, planning my funeral and whatnot. I am not gonna die or have a surgery! Best christmas present ever!
I still don't know what is causing my headache and the doctor is gonna go over it all and talk to me about the next step. But at least I'm gonna live! :biggrin:

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 19, 2017, 11:45:10 PM »
Congratulations Harmonie. :) Such a great achievement!

Three weeks ago I had a head x-ray and, well I got the results yesterday but it hadn't really sunk in until this morning. My brain is healthy! No tumour, no broken vessels, nothing. Perfectly fine and normal. No more sleepless nights of planning phonecalls with bad news, planning my funeral and whatnot. I am not gonna die or have a surgery! Best christmas present ever!
I still don't know what is causing my headache and the doctor is gonna go over it all and talk to me about the next step. But at least I'm gonna live! :biggrin:

Beldarna - wonderful news!!  :hug:

re: headaches - could it be something environmental, releasing chemicals that make you feel bad? For example - a new carpet? Sofa? Painted walls? Deodorant spray?

ETA
Harmonie, well done!! *AAAAA*
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 11:47:30 PM by glitterball »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Beldarna

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 21, 2017, 04:30:49 AM »
Quote from: Beldarna

Beldarna - wonderful news!!  :hug:

re: headaches - could it be something environmental, releasing chemicals that make you feel bad? For example - a new carpet? Sofa? Painted walls? Deodorant spray?

Thanks :). Yeah, no. Been going through everything. No changes in perfumes, soap, shampoo, detergents, food, drinks etc, no new furnitures, cloths or even haircolourbrand that could cause it.

It's so specific as well, right above/behind my right eye and spreading out like a web from there. Some painkillers work and some don't. It's so weird.

Offline Safflower

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 24, 2017, 05:39:20 AM »
It snowed! I'm going to have a white Christmas! It doesn't snow where I live at all, but I'm at my Grandparents house, which is a few states over. I'm so happy, I never get snow! :biggrin:

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

Offline Luxrayx

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 27, 2017, 11:27:02 AM »
I got to hang out with an old friend who I've known forever, but have barely seen in the last few years since he moved across the country. I was really worried, because how do you act around a grown man who you've only known as a boy? I was afraid we'd grown apart or that it would be awkward. But I didn't have to be, because we spent the day playing video games and having fun just like in the old days :D

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 27, 2017, 04:40:44 PM »
I'm late on this, but thank you Beldarna and glitterball!

My mom has been talking about this before Christmas and it's put a smile on my face pretty much ever since, even if it's probably far too early for me to get too excited about the prospect: My mom is very tired of certain aspects of the state we live in and is giving a more serious than ever consideration of moving... Moving to a Northeast state like Vermont or New Hampshire!

It's been my dream to move to the Northeast for so many years, however I couldn't really give it a serious consideration because leaving my family would break my heart.. But now it might actually become a reality?

:frolic:

It's too early to really get excited about this because of all of the specifics (including me finding a good grad school), but no I can't stop myself from constantly being happy at the thought!

|My Collection|

Offline Littlesparklepony

• Trade Count: (+69)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 28, 2017, 08:39:16 AM »
I´m at home with a Cold and my Boyfriend washed my car both inside and outside. He also bought my favourite candy.  :inlove:

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 28, 2017, 09:53:32 AM »
Spending a couple of days on the south coast at the moment. I took a walk by the beach today.

Weather forecast said cold + frosty but is was mild and VERY sunny!  :sunny: Not too many folks around, so a very pleasant amble for us.

Had a meal at a trendy new eaterie (been before - best freshly-caught, bubbly batter-beer fish + rustic chips EVER so had to go again!)

Recent storm had washed up so many plump starfish on to the beach, sadly, but there were plenty of gorgeous swirly shells washed up too! Had a great time searching through + collecting them (perfect for show-and-tell at school next week!)  :cool:

Offline Luxrayx

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 10, 2018, 11:09:53 AM »
It's snowing again today! I feel like this is the first "normal" winter we've had since I was little. That is to say, it's still disappointingly mild, but not so mild that we can't have a few weeks of snow :D

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 10, 2018, 12:40:27 PM »
Missed a UPS parcel, had the dreaded yellow card through the door...

Guessed where their depot was and jumped in the car to see if they had the parcel - RESULT! And the lady receptionist was SO kind and friendly, too!

Wasn't ponymail, though, but lots of cool craft stuff!  :cool:

Offline Beldarna

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 14, 2018, 09:26:57 AM »
I'm sitting by my new desk. It's enormous, it's white and I put it together mostly myself. Proud day to be me. :)

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 14, 2018, 11:54:01 AM »
Two words: Marmite cheese!!! :yummy:

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 15, 2018, 10:24:43 AM »
My fiancé linked me that adorable comic.

Puppy as a delivery man, having something for the boy that opens the door--kisses!

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline Beldarna

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 02, 2018, 11:37:29 PM »
Squishys is the new big thing for kids around here, and my store got a huge batch Thursday and is thus extremly popular amongst the younger crowd. We sell the squishys in singles and in ten-packs. So today a young girl picked up the pack with ten which cost 150SEK and said to her friends she would buy it and then sell the squishys individually at school for 10SEK each, earning 1000SEK doing so. Her friends called her out on her poor mathskills and she thought about it and agreed she did the calculations wrong. Then she dropped this gem: She would sell them at 15SEK each, earning 100SEK. I had a hard time containing my laughter. I loved her sense of business, it really made me smile, but that poor girl is gonna have a hard time in life not knowing the basics.

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 16, 2018, 04:41:39 PM »
Discovering a new female Classic-era composer, Marianna Martines. For those who don't know much about Classical music, you could probably still recognize the names Haydn, Mozart, and Beethoven. Those are pretty much the only three composers we actually learn about in the Classic-era style! All it takes is a little bit of research to find more, I suppose, but still... And it's really neat to find a woman composer!

|My Collection|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal