Pony Talk > Off Topic

What made you smile today?

<< < (339/483) > >>

Luxrayx:
It's snowing hard outside! Just in time for Christmas month! Aahh, it's so beautiful :frolic:

Ponybookworm:
On a non-Pony Discord I was talking about crafting, so I mention the customisation process in general, & gave the specific example of Menorah. It's only the start of Hanukkah!!! (didn't know that). I put up her whole family to celebrate.

So, Happy Hanukkah to all who celebrate it xxx

glitterball:
While out in Henley today I bumped into a crowd of people outside Beatle George Harrison's house. Turns out it is 20 years today since he passed away. They had travelled a couple of hours to visit but did not know much of the history of the house so I had fun telling them what I knew - they seemed so grateful and were all smiles - which made me smile :)
Oh and there were two beautiful flower wreaths in autumnal reds & oranges adorning the fancy gates, looked so pretty!

Beth3346:
@glitterball George Harrison is definitely underrated. Here Comes the Sun always makes me happy :)

Taffeta:
 My bank amuses me.

Each month they send me a review of my spending.

If I spend more than the previous month, they start lecturing me on saving advice.
If I spend less, they start encouraging me to use my debit card and go shopping.

*pats them*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version