collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Minnesota May Meet! May 27th Down South on the Farm  (Read 6628 times)

Offline mngusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Minnesota May Meet! May 27th Down South on the Farm
« Reply #75 on: May 26, 2017, 02:26:39 PM »
Bummer Nessa!  Happy Wedding though, I'm so happy for you!!!

Offline Blackfrost

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 26, 2017, 04:49:16 PM »
Nessa, are you coming?  it would be great to see you!

Post Merge: May 26, 2017, 12:55:35 PM

Blackfrost, was it easy from the directions from New Richland?  I am kind of nervous not relying on my phone GPS!!

Easy as PIE!  I'm going to tell you before you hit Matawan exit you'll see a big old and I MEAN BIG Oak tree we call it the rain tree! :)  Then a little pass that is Matawan... but it takes a bit to get into Matawan its like a ghost town O.o three or four houses or so I swear then do the turns she given and you'll be fine :)    Also there will be signs lols I did it with no signs! :)
Weeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Offline mngusty

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 26, 2017, 07:21:53 PM »
Thank you!  See you all tomorrow :)

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 26, 2017, 08:14:55 PM »
Quick note, the signs are red. Not purple. But obvious, hooray! See you all tomorrow!
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline Blackfrost

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 26, 2017, 08:46:10 PM »
I'm bringing 3 different types of cupcakes, chocolate brownie crunch, vanilla, and red velvet which has cream cheese frosting..  there a total of 30 mini cupcakes so I think everyone will be able to have one or so.. enjoy please I don't want to bring back left overs :)
Weeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Offline Kazzellin

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 26, 2017, 09:21:17 PM »
Okay, went to make the cheesecake - and I'm out of sugar. There is some Splenda for moms coffee, but barely half a cup, and the recipe calls for three times that. What? Why am I out of SUGAR or all things?!? *grumphs* Guess that's what I get for assuming we had one of the most commonly called for baking ingredients - and shows how long it's been since I baked anything! I guess I'll pick up some cookies tomorrow. :C Is this the second, or third time I've been denied making a cheesecake for one of these meets? :sad: At least the cats are enjoying the cream cheese wrappers... I should probably take those away from them... >_>;

Meanwhile, was able to play with molds, though not nearly as much as I wanted. Will bring what I was able to make - wasn't able to make what I wanted most, though. You'll see tomorrow. :D Also, guessing Aurora at least would like to see said molds, so might bring them along - and hope I don't disappoint someone who already IMd me about them. :lol: ;)
My creativity keeps running into a lack of time and resources.  :cry:
I'm also available via twitter at @Kazzellin :)

So many projects!! What do I want to work on? :awake:

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 27, 2017, 03:58:16 PM »
Just got home, thanks Aurora!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #82 on: May 27, 2017, 04:30:19 PM »
thank you for hosting Aurora! :)
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline mngusty

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 28, 2017, 05:49:40 AM »
Thanks Aurora!  Great to see you all!

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #84 on: May 30, 2017, 02:15:36 PM »
Pictures!?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline Kazzellin

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 30, 2017, 06:09:52 PM »
As always, I forgot to take any! ^^; We didn't do a group shot this time, either. Sorry! :sad:

Thank you for hosting, Aurora! I had a blast, and the kids (and family members) were a hoot! :D
My creativity keeps running into a lack of time and resources.  :cry:
I'm also available via twitter at @Kazzellin :)

So many projects!! What do I want to work on? :awake:

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 31, 2017, 01:03:53 PM »
Hahaha! I forgot to take pictures, too! I'll see if Annie took any, though I didn't see her camera. Next time: "hire" a photographer!

Thank you EVERYONE for coming! I had so much fun, and you guys left the house so clean! After any family event, there's a solid day of cleaning up afterwards. I think you may have actually CLEANED something- did one of you wash my windows?

Eternia- who made your name tag again? I should have written it down, but I was a little distracted. And if you could remind me what you named Tootsie Swirl, that would be great- was it actually Tootsie Swirl?

Kazzy- after you left, I finally started to say your name the right way. Don't worry, I'll forget where to emphasize by the next meet. When you get a chance, could you remind me of which ponies you bought from me? I didn't write it down, and I want to know which direction they went. I've got all the Ponyvilles out on the table in the pony room now- Lincoln is having a great time moving tiny pieces as far from their intended playset as he can.

Gusty- I'm sorry I called you weak. I meant you were a weakness. Of mine.
Tex is wearing his bandanna, and he looks mighty handsome! Now to clear out the Nursery so I can get that bathtub in there! Ashley wants to know if you'd be willing to share your side dish recipe- she actually drooled while she was asking me! Mmmm!

Sapphire- I'm glad you could make it! I love my stickers, I already have an idea of what to use them for!

Scarlettkitty- the gray cat that you never got to see emerged after everyone had left. I don't even know where he was hiding. Bob was happy that you gave him some pets, though- or at least tried! I'm glad you're enjoying the stickers- and no, you don't need to return the ones you wandered off with! Sneaky devil!

Bianca- someone who believes me about the eggs! Finally! I hope all your new ponies are adjusting to their new home- and I hope you are adjusting to your new home too! Are you moved in yet? And no, the Tiramisu didn't make it the six days. It didn't even make it to Sunday. I'm not ashamed to say I sat down and drank... ate the whole thing. I want the recipe, but it seems dangerous if I know how to make something that deliciously combines liquor and cake.

Blackfrost and Mom- I'm so glad you could make it! I found those ponies you were hunting- I'll hold onto them until the next meet. They're not going anywhere! I found all three of the non-core 6 ponies- Buttons, Coco, and Starlight Glimmer. When are you hosting?

Nessa, PQ, Aquatic- we missed you. I hope you had a great weekend, though!

I'm already planning to host another meet sometime- I want to say in the fall, but there's a lot going on in the fall. It might just have to be next spring. Ashley and I have decided the host pony is going to be Discord- think I can turn all the trees in the grove upside down? That floating island is going to be tricky, too...

Thanks again for a fantastic day of pony goodness!

« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 01:07:48 PM by Aurora »

Offline mngusty

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 06, 2017, 08:32:15 AM »
LOL Aurora!  My side dish was Suddenly Salad box mix (classic recipe), I think Kraft makes it, and then I added chicken to it.  Easy peasy and delish!  Thanks again Aurora!  What a blast :) 
P.S.  I LOVE my internationals I bought from you, I probably should have gotten a few more!  Maybe next meet :)

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 07, 2017, 09:17:47 AM »
LOL Aurora!  My side dish was Suddenly Salad box mix (classic recipe), I think Kraft makes it, and then I added chicken to it.  Easy peasy and delish!  Thanks again Aurora!  What a blast :) 
P.S.  I LOVE my internationals I bought from you, I probably should have gotten a few more!  Maybe next meet :)

Sweet, I'll let Ashley know. I've made those box mixes for pot-lucks, too, and everyone asks for the recipe. Kraft must be doing something right! I will probably be selling more internationals- I'm in a strange collecting place, stuck between the "gotta catch em all" philosophy that I had a few years ago and the "which ones do I actually love?" philosophy that I think I'm in right now. My biggest fear is regret. I have a long way to go on the path to enlightenment!

We got our pigs last Thursday, so if anyone needs a day to taunt some really unfortunately adorable pigglies, let me know.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal