collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Minnesota May Meet! May 27th Down South on the Farm  (Read 6638 times)

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
Re: Minnesota May Meet! May 27th Down South on the Farm
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2017, 03:30:08 PM »
How many people do you think will show up? I'm excited!
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline Kazzellin

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2017, 07:05:51 AM »
I think there was somewhere between 10 and 15 of us at the last winter meet; maybe 15-20 for the last summer one I attended?
My creativity keeps running into a lack of time and resources.  :cry:
I'm also available via twitter at @Kazzellin :)

So many projects!! What do I want to work on? :awake:

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2017, 08:35:45 AM »
I think there will be around ten collectors at this meet, plus family and friends, so probably around 20 people? Kazzy, I think there were closer to 30 people at the Summer Meet, but probably 15-20 collectors. Did we have a group picture at the summer meet? I don't remember!!! My poor old brain!!!

Eternia- I'm pretty darn excited to meet you!
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline mngusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2017, 07:43:27 AM »
Whoo-Hoo!!  Thanks Aurora, but you don't have to make your family hunt for HP, I was just throwing it out there just incase.  :) 

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2017, 08:29:31 AM »
Whoo-Hoo!!  Thanks Aurora, but you don't have to make your family hunt for HP, I was just throwing it out there just incase.  :) 

Honestly, we are THRILLED when we get something specific to hunt for. Don't worry about anything being expensive, we only buy cheap treasure. We have a family joke about what people collect, just so we have an excuse to look for more random things at yard sales. My pseudo sister collects armadillos, because she knows we won't find a lot of them!

Offline wizzer218

• Trade Count: (+153)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
    • View Profile
    • www.flyinghorsearts.com
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2017, 12:56:16 PM »
I still want to come...I gotta see if i can swing it

Offline Kazzellin

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2017, 04:38:04 PM »
Yay! We might have a Whizzer joining us! :D Wait... O_o Who are the boys in your avi? Knowing you, I assume they're Nirvanas?

Can't wait to see everyone! ^__^

Offline Blackfrost

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2017, 08:57:56 AM »
I still need to figure out what to bring food wise, can we get a list of what everyone bring so we know not to bring doubles of certain kinds of food?  There just so much of pork and beans one can take I tease I tease :)   On a side note hopefully by the meet my mom will be doing alot better in walking, she just had her right Knee repaired a few days ago.   So hopefully I can get her doing better enough to walk about and enjoy the spring!  I don't know if I'll be bringing any ponies or items to sell I'm not sure what I even have that would be sell able o.o'  I don't think many are into Transformers or Godzilla.. ;)   Though I'm am looking for a decent so soft Ribbon and even the creepy baby Ribbon.. Cruse you Kazzy for having the germany version of baby RIBBON!! no evil shocking eyes of hell... O.O'  Anyone got the summer wings or even flutter ponies, or what I find rare ponies with cats as cutie marks..  also anyone else a horrorable Eevee collector?
Hope everyone the best til then :) 
Weeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2017, 11:23:02 AM »
@Blackfrost, I've got an extra Lily and are you kidding? The entire Eevee family IS MY LIFE.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline Blackfrost

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2017, 12:14:07 PM »
@Blackfrost, I've got an extra Lily and are you kidding? The entire Eevee family IS MY LIFE.

Ooh I'm game :)  let me know what you want for her :)  Hehs Eevees are everywhere in my room.. and clothing if I can manage to find them :) 

Post Merge: April 16, 2017, 11:54:40 AM

This could also be a stab in the dark but does anyone have a decent TAF Night Glider their willing to sell?  Mine got cancer and I'm trying to find a replacement...  I just am odd and like ponies with moons and stars and planets..
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 11:54:40 AM by Blackfrost »
Weeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2017, 08:56:49 AM »
I still need to figure out what to bring food wise, can we get a list of what everyone bring so we know not to bring doubles of certain kinds of food?  There just so much of pork and beans one can take I tease I tease :)   On a side note hopefully by the meet my mom will be doing alot better in walking, she just had her right Knee repaired a few days ago.   So hopefully I can get her doing better enough to walk about and enjoy the spring!  I don't know if I'll be bringing any ponies or items to sell I'm not sure what I even have that would be sell able o.o'  I don't think many are into Transformers or Godzilla.. ;)   Though I'm am looking for a decent so soft Ribbon and even the creepy baby Ribbon.. Cruse you Kazzy for having the germany version of baby RIBBON!! no evil shocking eyes of hell... O.O'  Anyone got the summer wings or even flutter ponies, or what I find rare ponies with cats as cutie marks..  also anyone else a horrorable Eevee collector?
Hope everyone the best til then :) 

I'm planning to invite a guy named Bob, and he is really into Transformers. I spent an hour on Saturday listening to Transformer Speak. I like Transformers, but not to that point! Hahaha! So I'll be sure to invite him.

And I'll add something to the first page about what people are bringing. Thanks for the reminder!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 08:59:31 AM by Aurora »

Offline biancaferrando

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
    • Bianca Ferrando
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2017, 05:25:13 AM »
Hi! Ummm I live in Minnesota too, in the Twin Cities area... I am not sure how this meet works, could I partecipate too? I would have to bring a +1 I am afraid, I don't have a license yet, nor a car, and if the location if far enough my husband is going to have to stay at the event... But I can cook!!! Tiramisu? From my family traditional recipe too (my mom's).
Let me know if it is ok for me to show up and where to go :)

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2017, 09:16:32 AM »
Hi! Ummm I live in Minnesota too, in the Twin Cities area... I am not sure how this meet works, could I partecipate too? I would have to bring a +1 I am afraid, I don't have a license yet, nor a car, and if the location if far enough my husband is going to have to stay at the event... But I can cook!!! Tiramisu? From my family traditional recipe too (my mom's).
Let me know if it is ok for me to show up and where to go :)

Hello, Biancaferrando! Of course you are welcome! We love to meet new people! And your husband is completely welcome to stay and hang out with the other plus ones that will be there! Who knows- we might convert him! And if you are bringing Tiramisu, there is NO WAY we will turn you away!

The meet is for anyone who is willing to get there, and it's a fairly informal gathering of people who just want to chill with other pony people. If you have ponies to sell, you should bring them- I will have some tables, but if you have a card table to set them up on, that would be good. Worst case, we'll put tape on the floor and everyone can crawl from one floor display to the other. We'll make it work. You may also want yard chairs- we have a lot of yard, and it's nice to just sit on the yard, especially if you don't really want to look at ponies anymore.
I'll be sending out directions to my house when we get closer to the meet, but it is near the town of Wells or New Richland- about halfway between the two of them. There are a couple other people coming down from the Twin Cities, so you might be able to catch a ride or caravan with them. My house is out in the country, so directions really will be important.
If you want to buy ponies (or trade) there will be lots of ponies for sale here. My internet is sometimes non-existent, so please bring cash or checks- you MIGHT be able to transfer paypal money, but please don't count on it.

Does that sort of answer your questions? Let me know if there are any other questions- and other people, what did I miss? Ponies, food, games, ponies...

Offline biancaferrando

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
    • Bianca Ferrando
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2017, 12:47:47 PM »
Awesome!! I am so excited!!!
It would be nice to catch a ride with other pony enthusiasts! If anypony would be willing to have me in the vehicle with them!

Yay! :biggrin:

Offline Kazzellin

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2017, 11:50:01 AM »
Bianca, I sent you a PM. :)

Edit: For those who will be taking 35 south-bound to get to the meet, they're re-doing 3 small bridges between Medford and Hope (about 10-15 miles or so), so the highway is reduced to one lane going each direction at reduced (60mph) speed. And the rest stops are closed for that stretch of the highway. It's barely possible that will be finished by the time the meet rolls around, but I doubt it. ^^;
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 11:57:21 AM by Kazzellin »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal