collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Minnesota May Meet! May 27th Down South on the Farm  (Read 6636 times)

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Minnesota May Meet! May 27th Down South on the Farm
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2017, 08:47:24 AM »
Aurora, I have the set with the roller coaster, though I don't think it's complete. I've been working on selling my ponyvilles, but have never brought it with as I can't find it all. Guess I'll be bringing it along this time! :D

I think I have all the other big pieces (cake house, balloon house, etc) but not having that roller coaster is sort driving me crazy. I have the ferris wheel, and I'm not even really worried about the little bits- it's that big thing! Gah!
The Ponyvilles are on of the things that I let Lincoln play with all the time- anything he asks for over in that corner, I'll bring it down for him. I think he would have lots of fun with the coaster! If you have any accessories- especially the food or gift boxes, he really digs those- I'm looking for them, too.

Thank you, Kazzy! If you happen to have small sets (like that popcorn or camera house) I don't really know what's available, so I don't know what to put on my wishlist. I thought I had all the buildings, then I discovered a bunch at the local thrift shop- a coco mug and diamond-shaped spa, plus something else small. So there could be a hundred things out there that I just don't know about!

Post Merge: March 20, 2017, 10:07:45 AM

Thanks for the PM!  Put me and the family down!!  Can't wait!!

Hooray! I probably forgot a whole bunch of people I should have PM'd- if anyone happens to notice a MN person running around, feel free to point them here! I was hoping you and your clan would come, Gusty- the chickens like to have children around to beg from. I'll be sure to have lots of snacks for them! (The kids and chickens!)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 10:07:45 AM by Aurora »
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline Kazzellin

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2017, 08:57:59 PM »
I have two shoeboxes full off the small sets. I tired collecting them for awhile, when the main G3 line got away from me. Then the ponyvilles got away from me, and I kind of gave up. The sets are all sorted out in baggies and are complete. :D
My creativity keeps running into a lack of time and resources.  :cry:
I'm also available via twitter at @Kazzellin :)

So many projects!! What do I want to work on? :awake:

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2017, 09:39:15 AM »
Unfortunately I have conflicting plans.  :cry:  Hope everyone has a super awesome pony party time!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline Kazzellin

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2017, 03:23:43 PM »
Noooo! No Ponyqueen??? :cry:

This is gonna be weird. O_o I hope you'll make it to the next one! ^_^

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2017, 07:43:20 AM »
Noooo! No Ponyqueen??? :cry:

This is gonna be weird. O_o I hope you'll make it to the next one! ^_^

I had this same thought- we might re-think the draw together, since it is PQ's Baby, and I would feel weird hosting one without you! But we will power through and have fun, so much fun you'll feel it in the Netherlands. Or whatever exotic location you are in. You crazy jet-setter, you!

I didn't buy any of the Ponyville sets in stores unless they were on clearance, but they are so easy to find in second-hand markets! Except that sneaky rollercoaster, it seems. I have a strange cubby in the wall behind the door of the pony room, and I've put shelves into it and put all the Ponyvilles in that corner- most are too tall for Lincoln to reach, but he can get some of them down- I just make sure the things I care about (I have a couple customs) are on the higher shelves. So I would love to see what you have, and add to my collection!

New Richland, the town close by, is having a city wide garage sale a month before the pony meet. I'm taking a bunch of the ponies that haven't sold at meets (common G3's mostly) and selling them to children for a quarter. I'm curious to see how this goes, and I'm going to print up some little flyers about the meet and hand them out selectively to people who seem very interested in the ponies. I'm not sure what will happen because of this- we might get some new collectors, we might just get a couple of kids, I might get arrested. Who knows???
Whatever doesn't sell at the garage sale is going to be really cheap at the meet- so bring your quarters!

Offline mngusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2017, 05:08:12 PM »
Lol Aurora , don't get arrested! 
Pony queen , you will be missed for sure!
Does anyone have any Harry Potter merch they're looking to sell?  My big one is super into HP right now :)

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2017, 05:30:15 AM »
Have a Draw Together! You guys will do great! Lol, I won't be in the Netherlands, just a little sailing excursion on Lake Superior... although I did just get back from a WILD 5-week Iditarod adventure in Alaska!! You'll have to wait to hear about it at the next "Show and Tell" I'm able to attend, although it's not pony related.

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2017, 09:27:12 AM »
Have a Draw Together! You guys will do great! Lol, I won't be in the Netherlands, just a little sailing excursion on Lake Superior... although I did just get back from a WILD 5-week Iditarod adventure in Alaska!! You'll have to wait to hear about it at the next "Show and Tell" I'm able to attend, although it's not pony related.

Damn, girl. Just... damn.

Post Merge: March 28, 2017, 09:34:50 AM

Lol Aurora , don't get arrested! 
Pony queen , you will be missed for sure!
Does anyone have any Harry Potter merch they're looking to sell?  My big one is super into HP right now :)

What sort of things? My family has a few things that they might not love anymore, but I'm not sure what it would take to get my sister to part with her sorting hat. I'll ask, though- I seem to remember a loose Hagrid roaming about, looking for his umbrella. The heaviest action figure I've ever seen!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 09:34:50 AM by Aurora »

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2017, 04:24:53 PM »
I'd be interested to know the dates for the New Richland garage sales, if that's ok! Maybe we'll run into each other!
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2017, 10:43:21 AM »
I'd be interested to know the dates for the New Richland garage sales, if that's ok! Maybe we'll run into each other!

It's April 28th and 29th, and I'll be at the City Hall on Saturday morning. I'll keep an eye out for you!
I'm planning to shop on Friday night, sell on Saturday morning. Busy weekend!

Offline mngusty

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2017, 04:04:51 PM »
Dang Pony Queen!  Can't wait to hear about it!
Aurora,  I'm not really sure what Harry Potter stuff we're looking for, lol.  I just started reading the books to the 7 yr old and she's obsessed,  so I thought if anyone had any cheap stuff, we'd take a look.  I don't want to drop serious pony money on it by any means!!  We did deck her room out with potion bottles, a broomstick, art work and wands though, it is pretty cool!!

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2017, 10:53:45 AM »
Dang Pony Queen!  Can't wait to hear about it!
Aurora,  I'm not really sure what Harry Potter stuff we're looking for, lol.  I just started reading the books to the 7 yr old and she's obsessed,  so I thought if anyone had any cheap stuff, we'd take a look.  I don't want to drop serious pony money on it by any means!!  We did deck her room out with potion bottles, a broomstick, art work and wands though, it is pretty cool!!

That sounds like an awesome room- I'm proud of you for raising a witch, Gusty. I'll keep an eye out for cool stuff- if nothing else, my sister will certainly be willing to show off her sorting hat! I got put into Hufflepuff, which suits me just fine. Too much drama in the other houses! It would be fun to read a book based on a Hufflepuff person, though. "Woke up. Ate toast. Did homework. Having problems with potions, but I should still get a C. Some guy from Slytherin stole a book from the library, but Potter caught him." 

Offline mngusty

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2017, 07:38:22 PM »
Lol Aurora,  I love it!  I'd read that book!  I'm sure Kaitlyn would love to see her sorting hat!  :)

Offline Kazzellin

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2017, 08:21:10 AM »
Well, we're getting closer to the day! I've some jewelry I'm planning on making and showing at the meet; depending on the review I get, I might offer it online as well! We shall see what happens. :awake: I'm hoping to have my G1s sorted by then so I have some of those along with the G3s, but I won't be holding my breath on that - classes aren't out until early May! :silly:

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2017, 01:11:01 PM »
I am excited to see pony jewelry! I love any crafty pony things- whoohoo!
The only G1's I'm still hunting are pretty hard to find, and other than trades I might be strapped for cash. I am still selling many of my foreigners- they'll be there! I can probably find a better way to price them, too... the stickers on the table wasn't very organized.

I've got my family of garage salers looking for Harry Potter stuff! And I've officially put my husband in charge of cooking, which you can all thank me for later, after you've tasted some of the horrid things I concoct when no one is looking. Not poisonous, but not the right combination of green beans and anything!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal