collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Suggestions for Blindbag G4 Colt Conversions  (Read 492 times)

Offline Xenotropos

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
  • the blindbag addiction is real
    • View Profile
Suggestions for Blindbag G4 Colt Conversions
« on: February 28, 2017, 09:34:09 AM »
Hello everyone!

First off, a big thank you to everyone who's helped me with your replies to my previous posts!!! 

Here's my current question: I've recently started converting mlp g4 blindbag ponies for fun. 
As I've mentioned before, I managed to scrounge up several of the Sweetie Babs/Babs Seed and Applebloom sets at local dollar stores.  So far that gives me:

Babs Seed
Applebloom - both of  these as-is from the sets

Scootaloo
Sweetie Belle - modded from set ponies

Button Mash - a mod in progress

I'm hoping to purchase a Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara in the future as there's no point in reinventing the wheel, and they're readily available on ebay.

This leaves me with three little foals to mod.  I want to mod them into school ponies from the show, but I've no idea who to pick.

Most of the school ponies are odd body shapes that I don't feel ready to tackle, like Snips and Snails, Featherweight or Pip.  This also leaves out Little Red types.

I'm hoping to do at least one or two more male ponies for this group too.  Gotta have a few foals in with all those fillies :biggrin:

So if you had three foals, which background school ponies would you choose to mod them into?  Any suggestions are welcome!

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions for Blindbag G4 Colt Conversions
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 09:46:27 AM »
Off the top of my head you could do Rumble, Tender Taps, and Strike to get some boys in there.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal