collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 2017 Fair Countdown  (Read 1356 times)

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
Re: 2017 Fair Countdown
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2017, 06:51:05 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
fair booth prep had started really early this year and took off fast, but then died over the December / January holidays but did start up again in march.

however seeing as we still do not know anything !!!!! i could be doing all this booth stuff for nothing IF they post having a booth will be expensive. what does a booth normally go for at a con?

How I'm feeling, I haven't done anything lately as a result (so lazy lol). The Fair booth was such a good price... I started reading about other convention pricing and the tables are insane... I wouldn't even break even for the trip at those costs.

Can't wait to hear more info soon.  ;)

155 Days :D
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 06:53:57 PM by Foxtale »
~Foxtale~

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Thank you for the retro pony Mari and LLBPonyGirl for the G4 Pretty Pop.

Offline Skylar

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+151)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2017, 05:37:57 AM »
With the lack of info, I am totally losing any interest in even attending this. I have not been very impressed by Hasbro at past fairs and now that they are looking to absorb it...not looking good at all.

Offline drusilla

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Got to love ponies
    • http://www.undead455.com
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2017, 12:59:58 PM »
yeah that is just one of my fears for this year is the cost of everything and how or IF they are going to incorporate the fair events into hascon.

and the lack of information is  really bad, i even emailed hascon and posted on there wall and got nothing back from them

fair booth might skip a year for me it all just depends

Offline ElfponyTopic starter

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2017, 11:11:12 AM »
To be fair re: lack of info, we would normally be closer to 60-70 days away from the event now, rather than 139 days. We've got a local comic con here that's only about 20 days away and they're still adding guests to the lineup.

Elf
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOpen for art and custom commissions.  PM me.   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login/You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline lunar_scythe

• factory error Blue Belle
  • Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+78)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2017, 04:21:42 PM »
*shrugs* I won't be able to go this year regardless, but comparatively speaking, at 5ish months bedore the fair, we usually have had ticket sales, hotel info, and have been starting to sell oit of vendor booths, of they weren't sold out already.

I doubt this delay in info is something the fair staff can help, though; Hasbro itself is probably the ones not giving approval for onfo to be released; they are usually the biggest hold up.
My Army of Bluebelles!

Online Jinxxy

• Trade Count: (+96)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Fancy Rats, Fursuiting and Neon green ponies!
    • http://mlparena.com!!!
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2017, 10:01:00 PM »
I wish I could go! Is it always in RI?
 Also seeking QBs Hat, 2017 easter egg RD

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+161)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2017, 07:17:02 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wish I could go! Is it always in RI?

No, it's been some years since it's been in RI.   The last 2 years were in Chicago, and before that places included Nashville, Indianapolis, Orlando, Louisville.  It's in RI this year because it's where Hasbro is located and there's some kind of association with their new HasCon event, happening the same weekend, same place.   

As far as where it'll be in the future, we never know for a good while after each Fair ;) 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline ElfponyTopic starter

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2017, 12:43:47 PM »
124 days to go!

Elf
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOpen for art and custom commissions.  PM me.   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login/You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline MoonStars

• Trade Count: (+104)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2017, 12:53:43 AM »
Are we there yet?  :P

Thank you SDS!

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2017, 01:51:42 PM »
107 days yes? :D

I'm stoked.... I can't wait to get my ticket.
~Foxtale~

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Thank you for the retro pony Mari and LLBPonyGirl for the G4 Pretty Pop.

Offline drusilla

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Got to love ponies
    • http://www.undead455.com
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2017, 04:33:15 PM »
well.... im hoping for good news to be released soon

i hope to attend and see what it is all about but i still need more information