collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anybody know how to id playmobil figures?  (Read 587 times)

Offline Draikinator

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
Anybody know how to id playmobil figures?
« on: February 26, 2017, 04:45:41 PM »
I stopped by the playmobil booth at toyfair this year and they gave me this neat princess toy; I was taking photos for a website but I don't know much about playmobils and i want to write down in like my personal toy inventory who she is. I did some googling tho and I couldnt find like a comprehensive guide or anything. Anybody got advice? Picture of her included

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

-Want to buy those squishy Russian "Plush Apple" brand toys, especially the shining armor/cadence set. also the russian chupa chups vinyl scratch.-

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
Re: Anybody know how to id playmobil figures?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 01:17:40 PM »
Ooh, cool that you got her for free! I wish I knew more about IDing Playmobil, but I don't, so I'm going to sit here and wait to see if anyone else has suggestions.

Edit: I did find this website, but I don't have any Playmobil figures on hand to try it out with, so I don't know how good it is. http://www.playmodb.org/playmodb.shtml

Offline Draikinator

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 12:13:44 PM »
Ooh, cool that you got her for free! I wish I knew more about IDing Playmobil, but I don't, so I'm going to sit here and wait to see if anyone else has suggestions.

Edit: I did find this website, but I don't have any Playmobil figures on hand to try it out with, so I don't know how good it is. http://www.playmodb.org/playmodb.shtml

I mostly got a lot of like, press kits and stuff at toyfair but I did an interview with playmobil and they had like? a basket on their front desk with these and she let me have one and honestly, I love it, its such a neat little toy, I'm just like. a little wary to take her out of her package if I can't ID her- toyfair isnt the kind of place you would give out anything rare or exclusive at, you know, since its not open to the public or anything so i figured it was just a common little toy and I could open her regret free, but, its Makin Me Nervous because i cant quiiiiite find her.

I cant find her on that website either, hrrrm. she's got some similar molding to some other toys but nothing i can find is an exact match. I dunno? maybe theres a playmobil forum i can ask
-Want to buy those squishy Russian "Plush Apple" brand toys, especially the shining armor/cadence set. also the russian chupa chups vinyl scratch.-

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2017, 02:20:17 PM »
Maybe she hasn't officially been released yet?

I found a few forums you could try when I googled "Playmobil Forum" (LINK), but I have noooo idea how active they are. :/

This one looks like it might be pretty active: http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal