Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Show me your Moondreamers!

(1/8) > >>

pinkkittywinks:
Hi ponies,

I never had Moondreamers as a child and didn't see the cartoon either, but this hasn't stopped me from falling in love with them :P

I've got Roary, Ursa Major, Ursa Minor and Crystal Star (her hair has faded to blonde) :heart:

I'd love to see your Moondreamers collections :D

Love pkw xxx

Pokeyonekenobie:
My Moon Dreamers are currently in storage, due to lack of space so I can't share pictures but I do have the big purple Moon Dreamers Central (I forget the real name of it) and Roary and Ursa Major and I think six of the dolls.  Most of the dolls were found at thrift shops.  I only had two to play with growing up and I'd have to look them up to tell you which ones they are.  One had pink hair (I think she was supposed to be the leader) and the other one was smaller and blonde.

Galactica:
I love the Moondreamers!  I love the playsets too- especially "Starry up"

Here is a picture of some of my loose stuff- my big sets are way too big so are being stored at my sister's house, alas

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

At some point I discovered Stefanie Eskander the "sample maker" (the one who makes the actual prototypes)  for the 2nd year Moondreamers dolls (the ones that didn't actually make it out)- these ones:

She is super nice!  She also designed "Moonglow" for the Rainbow Brite series, and the Lama from Jem-

She shared with me this photo of her desk from those days- on it was a toy she designed that never made it to production for the Moondreamers line- it was called the "Cosmic Cafe"- neat isn't it!  (she doesn't have the sample- it is just a picture of her desk back when she worked on it)   sadly, she hasn't seen any of the 2nd year Moondreamers dolls since back in the day when she worked on them.  SO SAD!  I guess it is rare for sample makers to have their own samples...

Cin77:
I have a couple! none of the dolls unfortunately but I have a long eared thing and  a round thing with a propeller on its head.

I loved the dolls as a kid but not for very long so I dont really remember much about them except that they come with jewellery that kicked off a life long love of aurora borealis coloured crysatals for me

Leave a Whisper:
These are lovely. I'm sometimes tempted by them. I'd love to have Whimzee and Ursa Major and those egg thingies with the flashlight that work for Queen Scowlene. What are they called again?

Post Merge: February 25, 2017, 04:51:42 PM

--- Quote from: Galactica on February 24, 2017, 03:35:41 PM ---I love the Moondreamers!  I love the playsets too- especially "Starry up"

Here is a picture of some of my loose stuff- my big sets are way too big so are being stored at my sister's house, alas

At some point I discovered Stefanie Eskander the "sample maker" (the one who makes the actual prototypes)  for the 2nd year Moondreamers dolls (the ones that didn't actually make it out)- these ones:

She is super nice!  She also designed "Moonglow" for the Rainbow Brite series, and the Lama from Jem-

She shared with me this photo of her desk from those days- on it was a toy she designed that never made it to production for the Moondreamers line- it was called the "Cosmic Cafe"- neat isn't it!  (she doesn't have the sample- it is just a picture of her desk back when she worked on it)   sadly, she hasn't seen any of the 2nd year Moondreamers dolls since back in the day when she worked on them.  SO SAD!  I guess it is rare for sample makers to have their own samples...

--- End quote ---

I'm loving the Rabbit and Peacock! :thumb: :wow:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version