collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC: Petite Ponies  (Read 823 times)

twasbrillig12

• Trade Count: (0)
PC: Petite Ponies
« on: February 24, 2017, 09:05:09 AM »
Hi everyone. I have some Petite Ponies and buildings from my childhood that are just sitting in my basement. I wondered if someone else might get more joy out of them. I was a Toy Story kid, and hate the idea of "neglected toys." I couldn't find much that actually sold on eBay, so I wondered if anyone here knew if what I have is worth selling, or if I should just donate it to my church. It's all in played-with condition with some paint loss and missing pieces.

Any help is appreciated, thank you!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline nhal039

• Trade Count: (+171)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: PC: Petite Ponies
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 10:53:35 AM »
I am not so good with petites but they certainly have value. I think that in the bottom row you have some rare ones that sell for around $15 each. I think the others are more common and around $3-4 each. I dont know enough to see if the buildings are complete but $10 each is what i jave seen some sell for. So yes they will be wanted for sure and there is a demand for them.

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 12:07:41 PM »
Ooh yes, give ebay a try - at least then if they do not sell you can still donate them.
$15 per rare pony - wow!

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2017, 05:49:09 AM »
Yeah, I agree -- those four petites on the bottom especially are worth something. They're Glowing Magic petites, which are hard to find. The other petites in the group are more common, I think. The buildings are hard to sell but yours look like they are at least in good condition with a good amount of original pieces.

Petite ponies are kind of a niche collection -- not every MLP collector is into them -- but there are definitely buyers. If you're going the Ebay route, you might want to try selling the petites in small lots of three or so to appeal to more buyers.

Here's a link to the petite ID page on My Little Wiki so you can see what you have:

http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/G1_Petite_Ponies

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2017, 06:10:06 AM »
I'm looking for the Happy Hoof Market. :)  I agree with everyone else. The Glowing petties are more valuable than the others.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

twasbrillig12

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2017, 04:51:13 PM »
Thanks so much for the advice everyone! I'll think about what to do. If I do put some/all of it up on eBay, I'll share the link(s) if anyone is interested.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal