collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Lots of Ponies in my Collection - Pic Heavy  (Read 598 times)

Makaroni_the_pony

• Trade Count: (0)
Lots of Ponies in my Collection - Pic Heavy
« on: February 19, 2017, 10:00:36 AM »
In the past month or so I haven't been super active on here just because I've been moving and doing lots of other things, but I've also gotten my hands on and received a whole bunch of new ponies for my collection which I thought I'd share with you guys!

Here's all of them on their temporary shelf

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I bought all but a few of these in bait lots and ebay lots so some of them were a bit worse for wear when I got them, and some of them I just got by chance, so here are some of my faves and why I like them

Galaxy - Twinkle Eye
I've actually wanted Galaxy a while, I just like the twinkle eyes so I was excited to get her in a trade, I especially love this one though because whoever owned her previously gave her the prettiest curls ever. I cleaned them up a bit but otherwise I don't have any plans to change them.

Princess Sparkle
I actually got this pony by chance in an ebay lot with another pony I wanted and up until receiving her never thought I'd like the Princess Ponies, however, I can definitely say I was wrong. Her hair and tinsel were super frizzy and crinkly when I got her, but after washing her hair and straightening the tinsel I can say she has the softest hair you can get on a pony and is in wonderful  condition despite her coming from a bait lot.

G1 Moondancer
I got this pony in a trade and have wanted her for a long time, but when I received her I only glanced at her before putting her back in her box since I was getting ready to move. When I took her out again I realized she has the actual softest hair ever. I didn't know it was possible for a pony to have hair that soft since I mostly buy mine in bait lots. Further investigation also shows she has a misprinted cutie mark, which I'm rather fond of.

Non So Soft Surprise
I bought this pony alongside six others and fell in love with her immediately. Her hair was very wild when I got her so I had to fix that, and she had some tail rust, but other than a mildly faded cutie mark she's a very pretty pony, and also in one of my favorite poses so I love her quite a bit.

So Soft Lickety Split
Lastly I got So Soft Lickety Split, which was quite a surprise for me because I didn't even know they made a SS one of her. As you can tell her hair is extremely faded so she looks like an old gal, and I have a suspicion she was left outside at some point in her life. However, after washing her up I found her flocking to be extremely soft, and very much on par with the thickness that my Shady has. In an odd twist of fate she has the dryest crunchiest hair of any pony I've ever received, despite coming from the same owner as my Princess Sparkle, who has the softest hair on a pony I've ever bought.

What about you guys? Have you picked up any new ponies you really love whether you expected to or not? Share some pics!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 10:06:47 AM by Makaroni_the_pony »

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
Re: Lots of Ponies in my Collection - Pic Heavy
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 12:06:02 PM »
It's good to see you have still been finding ponies, even while you are so busy in real life.  Love the before and after photos.   Congrats and thanks for sharing :D

Offline LunaMoonCustoms1212

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 03:11:58 PM »
awesome!! you cleaned them up very nice  ;)

One does not simply stop collecting ponies.
Instagram: @lunamooncustoms

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 08:25:25 PM »
They're all beautiful, great collection!

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2017, 12:23:39 AM »
All very nice additions.  I do love when people share spa day pics :)  I love how you did lickety's braid

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal