collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Seventh Annual Southeast Pony Meet! (Lawrenceville, GA)  (Read 4414 times)

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
Re: The Seventh Annual Southeast Pony Meet! (Lawrenceville, GA)
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2017, 06:21:09 AM »
Wow, this snuck up on me! I need to finish trivia and get my butt in gear. I don't think I'll have time for any new artwork other than raffle art prizes. Things have gotten so chaotic at work with budget cuts and restructuring/mergers.

Offline CapnChan

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Me, Ponies, and the Devil make Three
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2017, 08:59:09 PM »
Let me start off by saying what an amazing presentation! I love how you used pictures from the previous year. It looks super professional, I dare say we have the best pony meet ever :D 

I am soooo looking forward to this meet. I feel like for the first time in a while I have my head screwed back on. Planning on bringing snacks (whoever brought those tuna sandwiches last year, I loved em!), custom SE pony meet items, loot boxes and a fun game to win prizes. I am officially donating NIB Guardian of Harmony figures P. Celestia and Nightmare Moon and maybe some custom items ^^ 

I will have tons of ponies for sale OR trade, all gens, including merch and accessories. I will also have a backup booth with non MLP items (e.g. carebears, JEM, RB, Batman/Marvel, Harry Potter, etc.).

Can't wait for the trivia and mascot contest either, I've already got loads of ideas. If we manage to pull off a panel this year that would be great too! For ex. urocyonfox could teach us about art, styles, and materials, Kym could talk about sculpting, fine line work, eyes etc. Alissa can do crafts, Eternia can do couture, and the best I can offer is restoration. If anything we could just do it while eating lunch?

Teaser pics of loot and inventory coming soon!
Current wantlist:
Sandcastles and Shovels, UK G3 Snow'el (loose), Splish, Splash and Splosh, Sunbright Family

Ask what I have for sell or trade! Have G1 merch? Sell unto meeee :D

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2017, 07:29:09 AM »
The meet sneaks up on me every single year! I can't believe how close we already are!

CapnChan, I always look forward to seeing all the goodies you bring along! :) I don't think we will be having any panels this year. Maybe one year! haha
This year we are definitely having the mascot contest and I'm so excited to see what everyone comes up with!

UPDATE:
We are officially out of tables! I am updating the OP with a link to a GoogleDoc I am using to keep track of everything. You can see everyone who has RSVP'd and what everyone is bringing for food and raffle prizes! :)
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline Gator

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2017, 06:55:40 PM »
I wish I could go, especially for the mascot contest.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

artful_fox_customs

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2017, 05:45:40 AM »
Thanks to meihara on Instagram, she is on here too, I was able to find you guys on Facebook! Not going to be able to go this year, but I will try to do so next year! This looks like a ton of fun!! I love to meet new people, especially if we all have a common interest.

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2017, 06:44:26 AM »
Let me start off by saying what an amazing presentation! I love how you used pictures from the previous year. It looks super professional, I dare say we have the best pony meet ever :D 

I am soooo looking forward to this meet. I feel like for the first time in a while I have my head screwed back on. Planning on bringing snacks (whoever brought those tuna sandwiches last year, I loved em!), custom SE pony meet items, loot boxes and a fun game to win prizes. I am officially donating NIB Guardian of Harmony figures P. Celestia and Nightmare Moon and maybe some custom items ^^ 

I will have tons of ponies for sale OR trade, all gens, including merch and accessories. I will also have a backup booth with non MLP items (e.g. carebears, JEM, RB, Batman/Marvel, Harry Potter, etc.).

Can't wait for the trivia and mascot contest either, I've already got loads of ideas. If we manage to pull off a panel this year that would be great too! For ex. urocyonfox could teach us about art, styles, and materials, Kym could talk about sculpting, fine line work, eyes etc. Alissa can do crafts, Eternia can do couture, and the best I can offer is restoration. If anything we could just do it while eating lunch?

Teaser pics of loot and inventory coming soon!

heh! I feel like my panel would be the most scattered thing ever, like me standing there going uhhh start with a  circle, then legs, and uhh hair?" :p

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2017, 06:45:10 AM »
I wish I could go, especially for the mascot contest.

You should join us one year! :)
Thanks to meihara on Instagram, she is on here too, I was able to find you guys on Facebook! Not going to be able to go this year, but I will try to do so next year! This looks like a ton of fun!! I love to meet new people, especially if we all have a common interest.

I so hope you can join us next year! We love new faces! :) It is a blast every year and I dare say our group is the greatest. Hehe :silly:

Offline Jennifer2004

• Hooked on Ponies
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Looking for Bowtie variants, nirvanas, & merch!
    • View Profile
    • Jennifer Bischoff
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2017, 03:35:07 PM »
How did I not know about this?! Just RSVPed. So excited! Can't wait to meet everyone! Looking through past photos in the Facebook group and it looks like you guys have so much fun!

eCrater Store - Commissions Info - Facebook Page

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2017, 06:59:38 AM »
How did I not know about this?! Just RSVPed. So excited! Can't wait to meet everyone! Looking through past photos in the Facebook group and it looks like you guys have so much fun!

This meet is always a highlight of the year for me and everyone is so amazing and friendly. I feel blessed that it has grown like it has and there are so many people willing to drive distances to come each year!

I very much consider everyone at this meet family :lovey:

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2017, 10:10:57 AM »
I have a few more badges completed here

After June 2nd I don't know if I will be able to make any more badges for the meet in advance, I have alot of stuff that has come up with medical bills, car bills, vet bills, etc so I am stretched thin, so if you want a badge please let me or MNN know before June 2nd.

I wont be buying much at the meet but that doesn't mean I wont have any less fun.  I can bring my laminator and make and sell badges on site for $10 a piece if someone really wants one and misses the deadline.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 10:14:05 AM by UrocyonFox »

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2017, 11:46:00 AM »
I have a few more badges completed here

After June 2nd I don't know if I will be able to make any more badges for the meet in advance, I have alot of stuff that has come up with medical bills, car bills, vet bills, etc so I am stretched thin, so if you want a badge please let me or MNN know before June 2nd.

I wont be buying much at the meet but that doesn't mean I wont have any less fun.  I can bring my laminator and make and sell badges on site for $10 a piece if someone really wants one and misses the deadline.

These look amazing, as always! :lovey:
I have posted on FB too to let everyone know of the cut off date. I will have to commission you for some more pretty art this year! I don't think I have any from you of my updated ponysona so I will have to remedy that :)

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2017, 08:39:03 AM »
@MNN I love drawing your ponies, I would love to draw again for you.

I got trivia done, its not as intense as the first year I did it (I know it was a little rough!) So I tried to make it a little easier and shorter (I don't want to take up all the time), I'm going to test it to see how long it is and decide if I need to add or subtract some things.

The projector I have now is a legit projector that hooks to a laptop so if anyone wants to play episodes, slideshows of pictures, etc totally feel free.
The only concern is that my laptop is on its last leg so hopefully it will last until the meet!!

I went to a few thrift stores after work on Friday and found a trophy that I was able to alter for the trivia trophy

It reminds me of a sailor moon transformation prop, I really like it.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 07:24:46 AM by UrocyonFox »

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2017, 09:54:15 AM »
Omg that trophy is to die for! I want it soooo bad and it's unfortunate because I know I totally will not win. lol :silly: I am so sad about it!

Offline Brightglowpony

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2017, 10:22:32 AM »
That trophy is amazing!!!   :wow:  I feel like it holds pony magic...
Wishlist
Thank you to Witch for my stunning avatar!

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2017, 08:28:25 PM »
The trophy...it will be mine!! Mwahah! >:)
But really I need to brush up on some pony facts. My life has been a lot of non pony stuff lately!
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal