Pony Talk > Pony Brag Arena

Amazing Private Valentine's Swap between me and ChipsteRJ *pic heavy*

(1/2) > >>

DazzleKitty:
Me and ChipsteRJ wanted to do a swap where we really surprised each other. I must say I am more than thrilled with everything! I got some great stuff for my Lady Lovely Locks collection that I have been wanting for quite some time. And more pixietails! I hoard them! I've been in need of some.

But my most favorite thing about this box? THE ADORABLE G2 BABIES!!!!  So many babies! I could believe it. I just kept opening up more and more and more. Some of these I have been wanting badly for so long. This really gives my G2 collection a much needed boost. I just love their sweet little faces!

I am pretty thrilled you managed to find matcha green tea Pocky. I can't find that flavor here. The first time I tried it I didn't like it, but since then I have started to love green tea so on my next snack attack I wanna try it and see what I think of it now. I love Pocky. :)

Thanks so much for an awesome box, ChipsteRJ! Sorry my pics aren't the greatest. I need to eventually invest in a phone with a better camera.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ChipsteRJ:
It sure was Fun!

Thanks for my Amazingly EPIC box as well!

kiwimlp:
So nice to see both ends of the trade!  I really like your G2 babies, DazzleKitty.  :D

Shy Violet:
All the babies are just adorable! Congrats!

Carebearnmbr46:
Nice!  I love your Lady Lovely Locks stuff!   :heart: :ohyeah:  That line had some super cute toys!  And the g2 babies are adorable!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version