Creativity > Customs

ღ Custom & Sun-fading Queries ღ

(1/1)

Lollipop:
:glitter: Hello everypony ^.^  :glitter:

Just a few questions I have been wondering about hopefully someone knows the answers  :biggrin:
(all about G1's)

I have a Baby Quackers who has a very yellow/cream body & head. Is it possible to sunfade her back to white?
or is she one of those white ponies that just won't go back to white?

Also if I sunfade a Peachy how pale will her body/head go?
Would like her to go as pale as possible or as close to white as I can.
I have a few customs in mind that I want to make eventually & Ideally I would like white (almost white) pony canvas to work on but very pale peach could possibly work) just wondering how pale she will go.

Alternatively how can I make Peachy as close to white as possible without painting her? if that is even possible. (really don't want to paint her)
I will only be using very baity condition peachy's & I would be giving her new hair & symbols.
(although I may want to keep her eye as they are, if they are still in good condition (I have a few baity peachies))

Just a few pondering questions   ^.^
Now I really must get back to work, these 2 girlies were just nagging in the back of my mind  :lol:

Thank you for any help anyone can give.
 :hug: :lovey:

NoDivision:
I've seen some pretty darn pale peachy's over the years - I would think if you were doing it intentionally you could get her quite pale. I don't think it would ever read as 'white' but certainly a very pale peach.

Lollipop:

--- Quote from: NoDivision on February 19, 2017, 12:16:26 PM ---I've seen some pretty darn pale peachy's over the years - I would think if you were doing it intentionally you could get her quite pale. I don't think it would ever read as 'white' but certainly a very pale peach.

--- End quote ---

Okay thank you  ^.^ she might work then, shall test one of the baitiest out & see how pale she goes.

Uninu:
You can always try out how your Baby Quackers reacts to sunlight, not much to lose there. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version