collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MLP The Movie Brushables  (Read 25225 times)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: MLP The Movie Brushables
« Reply #165 on: April 13, 2017, 12:38:09 PM »
Nu uh, she has rainbow hearts and his are all red! :P

It's still a cloud raining hearts. They tweaked it enough so American Greetings or Hallmark or whoever owns them won't come down on their rears.  :P
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 09:45:23 PM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 29, 2017, 10:34:40 AM »
I hope Hasbro won't continue with their crappy distribution with everything but the stupid main six.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 30, 2017, 10:59:36 AM »
I hope Hasbro won't continue with their crappy distribution with everything but the stupid main six.

It's not Hasbro, it's your local stores.  The best thing to do if your store isn't getting what you want, is to contact them and ask that they carry it...  (the stores often order what they think will sell- Hasbro has no control over that)

Post Merge: May 30, 2017, 11:06:03 AM

I found this on YouTube. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RKFskrFt8I

Ponyfan

Wow, I hadn't seen the mer ponies with what look like fabric tails/outfits on their tails? I like the looks of AJ

I also don't know how I missed all the sea ponies with rooted hair!  Definitely looking forward to seeing what these look like in the stores :D
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 11:06:03 AM by Galactica »

Offline shelvesofwhimsy

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Shelvesofwhimsy
    • View Profile
    • Toy Collector & Miniature Maker
« Reply #168 on: May 30, 2017, 11:24:09 AM »
Just bought the Princess Skystar and Pinkie Pie set at Target yesterday!! One target had around 5, one had zero, and another had zero lol.

I'm so excited for these seaponies!!!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 30, 2017, 03:04:56 PM »
Just bought the Princess Skystar and Pinkie Pie set at Target yesterday!! One target had around 5, one had zero, and another had zero lol.

I'm so excited for these seaponies!!!

What?

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 30, 2017, 05:17:21 PM »

It's not Hasbro, it's your local stores.  The best thing to do if your store isn't getting what you want, is to contact them and ask that they carry it...  (the stores often order what they think will sell- Hasbro has no control over that)

Hasbro could make the ordering window for each wave longer.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 31, 2017, 09:07:23 AM »

Do you think stores would order old waves or do you think they would order the newest?  I have a feeling the latter, since stores clearance out toys SO quickly- there is such a focus on new new new-  I have a feeling slowing down production is not the answer either.  But who knows?  I'm not a marketing analyst after all.

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 31, 2017, 12:21:48 PM »

Do you think stores would order old waves or do you think they would order the newest?  I have a feeling the latter, since stores clearance out toys SO quickly- there is such a focus on new new new-  I have a feeling slowing down production is not the answer either.  But who knows?  I'm not a marketing analyst after all.

The way it's set up is that when stores put in an order for an item type (brushables, blind bags, whatever have you)  Hasbro sends whatever wave of that item is currently being sent out. If they get no orders for wave 2 in a country during the order window for wave 2 they will cancel wave 2 in that country. Texas chain HEB seems to still get things that skip the US but they could be actually getting them through Mexican distribution somehow.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal