collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The funny thread!  (Read 751 times)

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
The funny thread!
« on: February 14, 2017, 06:10:40 PM »
A thread where you can share your strange, funny and hilarious life moments for the rest of us to laugh with you!

My story: I'm a huge wildlife fan! Except for spiders. Those things can just eat the insects well away from me. So, when I went to the wonderful down under to visit family last year, I immediately went looking for animals. Geckos. I found geckos. And I thought they were so gosh darn cute! My younger sisters on the other hand, did not. Grandma told us that geckos can't walk on carpet, so my sisters took the biggest rug they could find and put it under the door to keep any of the geckos from walking in during the night. Question for y'all Aussies out there:does this method actually work? Or was grandma being funny?
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Kanchii

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: The funny thread!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 03:37:16 PM »
I bought a pair of lizards (see my thread in Off Topic) and three days later I got 13 eggs from them. It was an amazing happy giddy laughing moment for me!!! Go figure!

Offline Mewtwofan1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 05:01:40 PM »
I bought a pair of lizards (see my thread in Off Topic) and three days later I got 13 eggs from them. It was an amazing happy giddy laughing moment for me!!! Go figure!
Wait... so does this mean your going to be a lizard grandma?!   :scared:

Kanchii

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 07:40:22 PM »
Wait... so does this mean your going to be a lizard grandma?!   :scared:

Sure am! I'm a snake AND lizard grandma this year lol!

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2017, 08:28:17 PM »
13 lizard eggs? Ooh sounds like the start of a fantasy storybook!  :biggrin:

Something happened earlier to me, slightly rude but...

I was collecting a pony parcel from the post office depot;  I observing a guy who was about to reverse his car into me - many cars double-parked and not much space.
I mumbled a profanity, clearly not heeding that my young child was sat behind me (I try never to use bad language in front of her).

My child then piped up "what, Mummy? What did you say?"
I sat quietly, silently face-palming myself at what I had just said and losing hope on how to deflect the situation.   :yikes:

After a moment, she said: "Mummy, what foxy? What was foxy doing? Did you see a fox? Where is the fox?"

Phew! Rescued by sweet innocence!  :thumb: :angel:
rest of the car trip home was discussing if it was a fox or ginger cat that I had seen running into the hedgerow...  :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Mewtwofan1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2017, 08:40:28 PM »
13 lizard eggs? Ooh sounds like the start of a fantasy storybook!  :biggrin:

Something happened earlier to me, slightly rude but...

I was collecting a pony parcel from the post office depot;  I observing a guy who was about to reverse his car into me - many cars double-parked and not much space.
I mumbled a profanity, clearly not heeding that my young child was sat behind me (I try never to use bad language in front of her).

My child then piped up "what, Mummy? What did you say?"
I sat quietly, silently face-palming myself at what I had just said and losing hope on how to deflect the situation.   :yikes:

After a moment, she said: "Mummy, what foxy? What was foxy doing? Did you see a fox? Where is the fox?"

Phew! Rescued by sweet innocence!  :thumb: :angel:
rest of the car trip home was discussing if it was a fox or ginger cat that I had seen running into the hedgerow...  :lol:

Huzzah! The sweet innocence of children!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal