TCB > Trader & Shipping Support

Tracking Status Unchanged (Update**)

(1/4) > >>

northstar3184:
I'm curious if anyone had anything like this happen and what the end result was:

I bought some doll clothes from a seller based in China on Jan. 23rd. On Jan. 25th, the item shipped and reached the U.S. on Jan. 31st. On Feb 3rd, the package reached a destination facility in my state about 90 minutes away from me. Then on Feb. 5th, the tracking says "In transit to destination". That was 9 days ago and there were no updates after that. The item is shipping via U.S. Postal Service. Has anyone had a package just drop off the radar so close to their home and for so long? If so, what was the end result?

plushroo:
I had something similar happen to me before Christmas and made a thread here in trader support about it. Basically, I had two separate items from two different sellers (both from within the US) reach the sort facility in my state and then nothing change in the tracking for weeks. I ended up getting refunds from both sellers, one of who sent my package priority! I got replacements from elsewhere, but it still makes me mad that two packages got lost at the same sort facility and the PO wasn't able to trace them ):( Hopefully yours shows up soon.

northstar3184:
That's crazy. So did they eventually go back to the seller or does the tracking still show the sorting facility as their final destination?

I was hoping the doll clothes would come soon. I got my dolls, and their custom heads, with no problem. Now the poor guys just need clothes.

jrr74:
I had a package get held up in the Chicago Hub for several days.  I did a google search to find out the Chicago Hub is notorious for doing this.  Maybe same issue with your post office.  I would call the post office with your tracking number in hand to see if they can shed some light on the subject.  Good Luck

Icicle:
I've had this happen with quite a few things recently, though they were all domestic. We did get them all eventually, as it was only a day or two at that status (other than one item, but that was a headache in and of itself...). But it was either between the origin and my 'local' sort facility or the sort facility and my post office and nothing let me know what the heck happened.

I second though calling with the number in hand to see if you can get the ball rolling with finding some information. But I would also reach out to the seller to see if maybe they somehow got it back and you never got an update.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version