collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: If you could alter a G1 rump symbol / cutie mark for pony perfection?  (Read 934 times)

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: If you could alter a G1 rump symbol / cutie mark for pony perfection?
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2017, 09:04:06 PM »
I love Sorbet's symbol and would probably like the other 3D ones if I had them.

If you don't like Munchy then that's not a problem, she's too expensive anyway so, so what.  But what about Mimic?  I wanna parrot cuz I've always had real parrots but she's too expensive too.

Oh sorry this was supposed to be about changing symbols not liking them as they are.  Speaking of too expensive ponies with lame symbols what about Repunzel?  A dunce cap?  haha could use maybe some flowing long hair down her leg instead, and make the hat at least look like the Disney Princess hat it's supposed to be, at that price.

Or just make it actually SAY "dunce" and ship her with a stool for sitting in the corner of the classroom.  I'd buy that (but not at her price eeeeeks!)

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2017, 12:12:27 PM »
I can't think of any in particular...but I hate when the colors just seem to be ll over the place with no rhyme or reason.  (same with hair color).  I love colors, but I like thm to go well together, lol
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2017, 12:27:00 PM »
I can't think of any in particular...but I hate when the colors just seem to be ll over the place with no rhyme or reason.  (same with hair color).  I love colors, but I like thm to go well together, lol

Funny you should say that -
because I find that my fave ponies are the ones with white bodies - as then their coloured hair and symbols look so elegant!
E.g. Glory, Honeycomb/Surprise, Moondancer, Gusty, Sundance.  :biggrin:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal