collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Who's got OCs or Ponies they want drawn~~? Open Commissions -- Will take Ponies!  (Read 1373 times)

botany

• Trade Count: (0)
Hey guys,
Do you know what I love doing? Drawing beautiful Original Characters, or colouring people's linearts! Lately, I've had a hankering to draw some stylised Ponies too! I also WANT some ponies! PS: I'm a Professional Illustrator/Colourist and have worked in real published comic books, etc. Neat-o.

Here's what I can do for you:
Draw stuff:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Or Colour Stuff:

I'm willing to do bust illustrations or sketches of your pony/oc/favourite character. OR I'm willing to colour whatever you want. Seriously, I love that stuff.

What you can do for me:
Provide me with some fantastic Content / Original Characters to be my muse~ I'm willing to take ponies in payment (since that's what we're here for, isn't it?). Or, I will also take good old fashioned money via paypal. Here's a rough guide to my commission prices: http://distant-little-lights.tumblr.com/comm

~~Special Note~~:
 ~~Art Special:~~
* Have an existing refined sketch you’d like me to ink? $17
*** Is the sketch by me? $12
* Have an existing set of lines you’d like me to colour?
Flats: $16, Coloured Lineart: $21, Painting: $35
***  Are the lines by me?
Flats: $10, Coloured Lineart: $18, Painting: $30

Animated: + $5
* Want glowing circuits, eyes, magic effect, or distant city lights? It can be done!

Offline Griffin

• Trade Count: (+89)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
Beautiful, loving the dog especially! Good luck with your commissions. :)

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

botany

• Trade Count: (0)
Beautiful, loving the dog especially! Good luck with your commissions. :)

Thanks very much! Hoping to fuel my pony habit, haha.

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Hey there, Botany! I don't have oodles of cash right now, but I do have some ponies in my trade box- do you have a wishlist? I'm not really sure what I have- I've just been filling the box for years!

I LOVE what you can do with the images- is there a way to size them for use here- ie are they too big? It could be either an avatar or signature, I'm not worried about that. I sort of prefer signature.
My ponysona's symbol is the Northern Lights. If Aurora were alive, her symbol would move the same way the northern lights do, and sometimes they wouldn't even really be there- sometimes a faint glimmer of green, sometimes a giant wash of shimmering colors. How hard is that? Would you be able to do that? It doesn't happen to her hair, just her symbol.

Let me know what you think, both about the wishlist and the art options. I don't really have lineart of her, so it would be a full-on artistic pony adventure. If you prefer, you can PM with your thoughts so we don't clutter this page.

I'm pretty excited to see what happens here!

Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal