Pony Talk > The Dollhouse

Magic Attic Club

(1/2) > >>

Duenia:
Magic Attic dolls were a competitor for American Girl in the 90s. These are probably my favorite dolls, but finding other collectors seems to be a challenge. If I do run into someone I normally hear something along the lines of I thought I was the only one, but more often than not I get blank stares.

So anyone else collect them? Or even familiar with them?

If you aren't familiar and would like to see them (or just find extra information) I've found this site extremely helpful:
http://www.justmagicdolls.com/meet/mac/MACSummary.htm

Bekuno:
Oh! I think I read one of the books in elementary school. Didn't know they were based on dolls though  :blink:

Duenia:

--- Quote from: Bekuno on February 08, 2017, 08:17:09 AM ---Oh! I think I read one of the books in elementary school. Didn't know they were based on dolls though  :blink:

--- End quote ---

Do you remember which one? I didn't actually read any of them until I got older (I was bored and it was sitting on my bookcase). Then I wished I had started reading it sooner because I loved it could have gotten others if I hadn't put it off so long.

Bekuno:
I can guarantee I read the first one that introduces the attic, but even after looking through the rest of the titles nothing seems familiar  :huh: I can't think of any other book series I could have confused it with though! I just remembers girls and a magic attic  :lol:

Duenia:

--- Quote from: Bekuno on February 09, 2017, 09:05:52 AM ---I can guarantee I read the first one that introduces the attic, but even after looking through the rest of the titles nothing seems familiar  :huh: I can't think of any other book series I could have confused it with though! I just remembers girls and a magic attic  :lol:

--- End quote ---

It most likely was the first one, the two introductory books are the most common. There was the first one, and then there was another when Rose joined the group.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version