collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Glow in the Dark Petites  (Read 468 times)

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Glow in the Dark Petites
« on: February 07, 2017, 10:27:17 PM »
Hi all,

I have two Glow in the Dark petites up for grabs; both are in excellent condition and still glow.

The one with the bed symbol (the orangey coloured one) may have the faintest rub to her symbol, but it’s identical to the one in my collection and I can’t find any contrary images online, so it's quite possible that it is actually intact. Feel free to point me in the right direction if I am wrong, though!

Please read all details below the pic before enquiring :)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

NZ$23 each (that's about $17US with the current exchange rate).

Postage to most countries (please ask) for one petite (or both together) is NZ$13.45. Unfortunately because they are more than 10mm wide they are classified as a parcel and charged thus, which kinda sucks! That doesn't include tracking. Tracking can be added, but the price hikes to ghastly proportions!

I'm sorry, but I will not accept responsibility or provide refunds for non tracked items lost in the mail.
I DO HOWEVER, always photograph international parcels all stickered up at the post office, and will provide these photos so that you know I have posted your item.

I would consider a trade, but only for the one petite I need, lol! An excellent condition Bright Sight petite (the yellow one with watermelon symbol) for one of my Glow in the Dark petites. 

Thanks
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 10:34:03 PM by Marlin »

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Glow in the Dark Petites
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2017, 07:09:17 PM »
Bumpage ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal