collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I'm looking for Twinkle Eyed Ponies - Updated!  (Read 720 times)

botany

• Trade Count: (0)
I'm looking for Twinkle Eyed Ponies - Updated!
« on: February 05, 2017, 10:17:37 AM »
Hi guys, I'm looking for Twinkle Eyed ponies. Does anyone know where I can get some relatively cheap or just ones that look okay? Not incredibly picky about condition if the price is right. (Honestly I'd much rather trade for these). I'm in Canada, by the way. Here's my trade list: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384797.0.html

I'm thinking of trying a craft thing with them, but if it fails, I would like them to be in good enough condition that they're nice to look at (even if they are rejects, haha).

If anyone knows anyone who's selling -- or open to trades -- please hook a girl up. I can also do fantastic art in exchange too. I'm a professional illustrator (and copy-editor if you're looking).
Here's a sample of my work:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 In gif form, just for the fun of it!

Thanks! Wish me luck!  :happy:
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 05:42:47 AM by botany »

Offline Roogna

• Trade Count: (+594)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://roogna.deviantart.com
Re: I'm looking for Twinkle Eyed Ponies
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 07:36:01 PM »
are you looking for bait ones to customize or nice ones to collect? you don't want to customize nice ones ;)

you should also include a link or list of the ponies you have for trade and/or a link to examples of the art you can do ;)

DeviantArt Etsy

botany

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: I\'m looking for Twinkle Eyed Ponies
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 05:45:59 AM »
are you looking for bait ones to customize or nice ones to collect? you don't want to customize nice ones ;)

you should also include a link or list of the ponies you have for trade and/or a link to examples of the art you can do ;)

You're absolutely right on both counts! I've finally gotten around to posting my trade list. Also updated with an example of my art. And since I'm in the mood for drudging up old gifs: I'll be throwing a few more in here. They'll inevitably end up being merged into this post I think.

And I'm looking for either baity ones (so long as they don't look TOO BAD) or nicer ones. I was going to do a diorama type thing; the scope of which I'm not sure yet. It really depends on what I can afford! If the ponies are nice enough, I'd end up leaving them as is.

Post Merge: February 10, 2017, 05:48:07 AM

Some more ~art~. We all like gifs, right?

And:
I don't think the following is too gnarly for this board, but if it is, I'll remove it!
Spoiler
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 05:48:07 AM by botany »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal