collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Seeking bait g1s and grooming parlour in the uk  (Read 726 times)

Offline licclefreak

• Trade Count: (+243)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • 90’s Girl
Seeking bait g1s and grooming parlour in the uk
« on: February 05, 2017, 01:22:20 AM »
Hi all,

I am desperately seeking some specific bait for a project. I am in the uk and need them by this time next week so uk trades preferred. They will be repainted.

Sitting pose g1 - no chews/holes otherwise anything goes
Twinkle eye sky rocket or sweet stuff - no chews/holes. Even eyes can be missing
Glory pose unicorns - looking for 2 with no chews or holes

A grooming parlour - can be blue or purple. Would prefer the plastic to all be intact with all attached parts present but it can be yellowed as it will be painted. Patchable broken hinges and missing stickers ok.

Offline Starshinescustoms

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Bunny Mad!
    • View Profile
Re: Seeking bait g1s and grooming parlour in the uk
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 11:12:57 AM »
I have a grooming parlour. I think the basic structure is all there, hinges intact etc but it is unfortunately missing the door. Stickers are ripped and it's discoloured but if you're painting it that should be okay. I bought it ages ago for customizing but I've never had the chance to do it. I came across it the other day actually and I was thinking of putting it on ebay as I doubt I'll get a chance to customize it for a while.
I may be able to help on some of the baits too but I'm not sure at the moment, I'll have to check what I have. I know I have all the poses mentioned but I'm not sure what they're like condition wise as some of my baits do have chew marks, punctures etc.
If you're interested let me know and I'll get you some pictures. I'm looking to sell a lot of stuff as I've got some vets bills to pay off urgently so I'm just looking to sell anything I can at the moment. Anything helps. I can pack up and have them sent tomorrow morning if you're interested, or if you happen to live near me I'm happy for you to collect (I'm in Farnborough, Hampshire)
Edit: Oops, just seen you're in Norwich  :blush: A bit far too travel  :blush:  :P
Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/StarshinesCustoms?ref=l2-shopheader-name
Ebay: https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/starshinebunny
Note: I have changed my ebay username from 'Starshinescustoms' to 'Starshinebunny' but it's still me  :P
DA: http://starshinescustoms.deviantart.com/

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Seeking bait g1s and grooming parlour in the uk
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2017, 08:18:23 AM »
Giving this a small nudge up in case you're still looking. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal