collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Let's discuss the NY Toy Fair  (Read 10888 times)

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Let's discuss the NY Toy Fair
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2017, 11:07:09 AM »
More than anything, I'm hoping for happy GoH figures! I adore their articulation and whatnot, but it's a shame that they're all angry-looking. And maybe some new characters for the reboot brushables...

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2017, 12:49:33 PM »
Actually there are two characters in the GoH line that are not angry looking... Pinkie and Cheese Sandwich. The New AJ in the line is also not angry looking (thank goodness)
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline princessluna11706

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2017, 01:49:35 AM »
I'm looking forward to seeing what's new :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The original Princess Luna.

I'm on Instagram! http://instagram.com/kitarei1 :)

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2017, 07:34:38 AM »
Meh, can't say I'm too excited. I don't like 4.5 or GoH so there's not much pony left for me. I hope I end up pleasantly surprised but I don't really expect to be ):

This is pretty much how I feel about it, too :( I'm just hoping there'll be *something* nice that I like.

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2017, 08:10:47 AM »
But this brings a question for me... What happened to the figures from Loyal Subjects?

That was my question too. I had talked to the representative at their booth last year. I am going to make sure to try to stop by their booth again to see if I can get the scoop.

As for regular ponies, I hope we get to hear more about their toy release plans. Meaning if the majority will be singles or if they will be more "playsets" I love the Celestia figure but I really don't want to buy a playset for her. I also hope we get more of a glimpse at the movie. I think a lot more licensees will having products featuring the new style artwork.
~Foxtale~

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2017, 07:39:36 PM »
But this brings a question for me... What happened to the figures from Loyal Subjects?

That was my question too. I had talked to the representative at their booth last year. I am going to make sure to try to stop by their booth again to see if I can get the scoop.

As for regular ponies, I hope we get to hear more about their toy release plans. Meaning if the majority will be singles or if they will be more "playsets" I love the Celestia figure but I really don't want to buy a playset for her. I also hope we get more of a glimpse at the movie. I think a lot more licensees will having products featuring the new style artwork.
Considering it's been about a year and that set keeps getting pushed back, I hope you get some answers when you visit their booth.

I'm curious of what other 'gimmicks' will be added to these newer figures for the normal toy line.. I mean those ponies are small enough what else can they do with them? (I almost want them to do a Gumby thing with them XD)

Offline otocolobus_manul

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Hope shines eternal
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2017, 07:14:50 PM »
Less than a week, I'm so excited!  :biggrin:
looking for this Calico Critters/Sylvanian Families coat rack!
New sales/trade thread: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,378291.0.html
Wishlist: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,360893.msg1319821.html#msg1319821

Offline Draikinator

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2017, 07:46:54 PM »
I'm SUPER excited!! I have a press pass this year and I can't wait to see the new stuff. I really love the Guardians of Harmony line and I really like the new poses. I hope there's some movie toys or something, wouldn't that be awesome!
-Want to buy those squishy Russian "Plush Apple" brand toys, especially the shining armor/cadence set. also the russian chupa chups vinyl scratch.-

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2017, 06:11:28 AM »
I'm SUPER excited!! I have a press pass this year and I can't wait to see the new stuff. I really love the Guardians of Harmony line and I really like the new poses. I hope there's some movie toys or something, wouldn't that be awesome!

Your right.  If the movie comes out in October, then there should definitly be some toys for the movie at the fair.

Offline Shy Violet

• Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2017, 10:57:41 AM »
I am hoping to see lots of characters and variety in the brushable line. I want to buy brushables, I really do but that's hard when they never release new characters.

Offline Gator

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2017, 01:24:48 PM »
I would like to see more G1 characters brought back, but done well.  I hated the new Moondancer in the new cartoon series.  Hateful and unlikable.  I would even like to see more retro G1 items.  I am a huge transformers fan, and the generations line for them has been alive and well for years, bringing back all our old friends with an updated look.  Hasbro is really missing out with pony collectors who were children in the 80's. 

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2017, 07:25:02 PM »

Considering it's been about a year and that set keeps getting pushed back, I hope you get some answers when you visit their booth.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQjkTBrFJVP/
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2017, 07:33:29 PM »
So cute! I hope they have the Loyal Subjects ponies on display. I pray they are not blind bags only still.
~Foxtale~

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2017, 08:40:13 PM »

Now that is interesting! Still wish we would get them soon

Offline princessluna11706

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2017, 08:55:14 PM »

I saw Aquatic neon's post today!  I think they're really cute, love the glittery and metallic figures.  Glad to see they haven't scrapped them :)

The original Princess Luna.

I'm on Instagram! http://instagram.com/kitarei1 :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal