collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My collection of Gen 3 MLPs  (Read 767 times)

GEN123MLP

• Trade Count: (0)
My collection of Gen 3 MLPs
« on: February 02, 2017, 05:59:23 PM »
I have over 20 MLPs from Gen 3 and one from Gen 2. My ones I own are Pinky pie, Star Catcher, Sunny Daze, Brights Brightly or Spritly (she's a yellow unicorn with hot pink and orange hair), Star Song, Toola Roola, another Pinky Pie, Saidy-May (I don't know how to spell it), Strawberry Surprise (which I nick-name Big Head from her u guessed it big head), Scootaloo, Cheeralie, Queen Lilly Lightly (Lit she comes with her light-up dress and comes with her full-on dress), princess ? (I forgot her name, but she is light blue with long, flowing rose and light pink hair), Maudlin but really it is not a welsh guy pony, really it is called ?Belle (I forgot what and it is a she), a dark pink pegusus that I make usually a guy, who is really a girl one called Flower Garland, Silver glow, Cloud Wishes, Rainbow Dash, Commet Tail, Wsteria, and lastly Rose Bouquet (I forogt he real name so I called her that, she is a pretty yellow pony with diff shades of pink and purple in her hair).
My one pony that is a Gen 2 one is a light purple pony in a ballet costume that can't be taken off and she can move all her legs in diff poses and she has light blonde hair. My other pony I have isn't a MLP, it is a My Pretty Pony (a high quality rip - off of MLP this one), she is yellow with pink hair. I usually make it a wise adviser guy. I don't have enough time or internet to upload photos of them all.
I wish I could have bought way more MLPs that are pink, I love pink ponies! Does anyone out there have any pink Gen 1, 2 or 3 MLPs that they own? I'm not interested in trades online anyway, I just want to know, cause I am curious, that and I love pink MLPs! I am not into pink Gen 4 MLPs.  :shocked: The heads are way more big than their bodies on the Gen 4 MLPs, that's my opinion of them as toys anyway. I don't mind them in the series and movies though, I have watched quite a few Gen 4 MLP movies and series. My fav one from theirs is Rarity and Fluttershy. I used to have a Sweetie-Belle one (from Gen 3 of course) but her hair was too thin, so I gave her to my sister. I also used to own a pink pegusus pony called Chip-Mai-Sue but I gave her away to the oppshop. I might have spelt some things wrong. Oh well.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: My collection of Gen 3 MLPs
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 06:06:19 PM »
Awesome!
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2017, 10:38:14 PM »
Sounds like you have a wonderful assortment of ponies in your collection.  A Rainbow of colours :party:

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2017, 12:55:25 PM »
What a great collection you have so far.  Maybe you could just take one shot of everything to show us.  We would love to see :D

Offline Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2017, 03:19:39 PM »
Great start! It's addictive, so you'll have many more in no time!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

Offline otocolobus_manul

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Hope shines eternal
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2017, 07:45:14 AM »
Nice collection! Your blue pony with long hair in shades of pink sounds like she might be Rainbow Bubbles :) if she is, you're lucky, as she's not too easy to come by.

Also, I don't think your g2 is a g2 - she sounds like a g1 ballerina ;) no g2s were made with ballerina costumes in purple and yellow. The g1 ballerinas are built kind of like g2s, though!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
looking for this Calico Critters/Sylvanian Families coat rack!
New sales/trade thread: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,378291.0.html
Wishlist: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,360893.msg1319821.html#msg1319821

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal