Pony Talk > The Dollhouse

Doll / doll head ID help requested :)

(1/3) > >>

Loona:
Hi everyone,

I have just stumbled upon this site which is mainly about Catwalk Kitties, but on one picture there is also another doll . I'd love to know more about her, but the site is in Russian, and highlighting and copy-pasting text is disabled, so I was not able to check if the site actually says something about her. The doll I am talking about is the one on the left in this picture:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(for reference: pic is from this site, not mine)

She seems to be on a Monster High body, so it's actually the head the ID of which I would love to find out. I find her, especially her eyes, terribly and irresistibly cute, and would love to go on a mission to hunt one down for myself if I had a clue about what to search for :P

Thank you to anyone and everyone who might be able to help! ^.^

Duenia:
I think that head is a Punzel?

http://dinkydivasdolls.blogspot.com/2008/09/new-cute-toy-alert-punzels.html

Loona:
...and it is! Thank you, thank you so much duenia for the quick help! :hug:

having a look at the picture in your link and having checked additional pictures of them online (which is a pain by the way, basically all search results are Rapunzel-related if you do not include the manufacturer company's name) I actually remember having seen a picture of these online years ago - I found them cute, but they were never available here, and I completely forgot about them. they seem to be rare and pricey now, so I guess I'll have to depend on luck if I want to find one, especially for a price I'm willing to pay... *sigh*

Duenia:
I'm in the same boat. I want them but finding them is like impossible.

Wardah:

--- Quote from: duenia on February 03, 2017, 05:22:04 AM ---I'm in the same boat. I want them but finding them is like impossible.

--- End quote ---

I've managed to get a few from a Arena member located in the UK. They found them at a flea market/boot sale. I only got the red and yellow and the half rainbow twin ones tho so of course I'm still looking for more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version