collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC on Pony Lot  (Read 1048 times)

Offline poniesthatsparkle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • TAF Enthusiast
    • View Profile
PC on Pony Lot
« on: February 02, 2017, 05:41:42 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I just purchased this lot of ponies on eBay, and was curious on the value of these ponies. I paid $20 for the lot, and I'm curious about how much these ponies are worth individually. This is my first time buying ponies online.

Offline Baby Sugarberry

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: PC on Pony Lot
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 09:04:57 PM »
The only pony in there that I see having significant value is the Peek-a-Boo G1 Baby Whirly-Twirl.  The Mc'D's ponies you'll be lucky to give away, G3's are maybe a couple dollars each and slow movers in anything less than perfect condition.  Main cast G4's same thing, though the Twilight with moulded hair is different - not sure what she's from.  Gift set maybe?   Nobody wants G3.5's generally. 

For a 'play' lot 20$ seems reasonable.
G1 Wishlist  It's the final countdown! Looking to purchase the last few G1's for my collection - Watercolor Baby Sea Ponies Foamy, Misty & Surfy - Red Roses - SHS Sweet Sundrop - Springy - Teeny Tiny Snookums (#2)

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2017, 09:21:42 PM »
I'm not a G3 expert, so I'm not sure of their individual values, but G1 Baby Whirly Twirl would probably normally cost you $8 to $10. If you're planning on keeping all of the ponies in this lot, I'd say you got a decent deal, especially because it looks like they've been cleaned up already. :)

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2017, 10:18:56 PM »
For myself, I generally mentally calculate G3s at about $2-3 each, and even with a minimum, you've got $14 in G3 ponies right there! (The others are right though, McDonald's ponies are generally pretty value-less.) For a resale lot, this wouldn't be my first choice; G3s can be slow movers, and you've got a mostly-common group of G3s and McDonald's ponies. For a collection lot, I think this is a pretty good buy, because you got a cute, well-groomed group of G3s without any doubles (which can be tough!), a G1 and a couple G4s! I hope you enjoy them! :)
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline poniesthatsparkle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • TAF Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2017, 12:58:20 PM »
I just got them in the mail, and they're all pretty clean aside from a few scruffs on some ponies.

But baby Whirly Twirl is in near mint condition! Only problem is the slightest trim to a couple plugs of his forelock. Other than that, he's gorgeous!

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2017, 07:02:38 PM »
I just got them in the mail, and they're all pretty clean aside from a few scruffs on some ponies.

But baby Whirly Twirl is in near mint condition! Only problem is the slightest trim to a couple plugs of his forelock. Other than that, he's gorgeous!
Awesome! So glad you're happy with them ^.^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal