collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Salutations, I am new here  (Read 415 times)

GEN123MLP

• Trade Count: (0)
Salutations, I am new here
« on: February 01, 2017, 06:06:52 PM »
I am new here and I love MLPs!!!
My fav Gen is Gen 2 and 3! I love them! Also I own over 20 MLP toys (that are Gen 3) and one MLP Gen 2 one. Before I accidently made a poll about all that cause I don't get how to do things on here yet but luckily I have just found out how to post my introduction... I hope this is how...
I love animals! I hate hunters! I love pink (the color that is).
I'd love to chat with ones who love MLP, too, especially ones who love the same Gen as I do. I would also love to chat with people who are boys and who love MLPs. I would also love to chat to Dumb and Dumber fans and maybe ones who act a bit like them and ones who are excited and immature, too. I also wouldn't mind mature pony lovers.
I don't want to say how old I am but I will say that I am over 14.
I live in Australia.
I am currently studying online a ZTEP01 course and after that I plan on trying to get a job in a gym.
I can't say whether or not I am single, either, sorry.
I can say that I live with my family (my little sister, my mum and my dad).
I don't collect MLP anymore cause I only like MLP Gen 2 and 3 toys not the other Gen toys. Here in Australia they only sell MLP Gen 4 toys mostly. So.....
I wanted to collect them so I can play games with them and with my sister. We mostly control them and pretend that they are real and each pony we have have different voices, and so on. It keeps changing.
I don't have an e-bay or pay pal account so I can't ever do any sort of trading here unfortunately, I would really want to though. Oh well.
I can't tell about my collection right now, right here cause it would take too long but after I post this, anyone can ask me about them. What they really are called and all that. It'd be fun!
I found it and still am finding it very hard to do things on here but I am having fun.

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
Re: Salutations, I am new here
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 06:18:58 PM »
Welcome to the arena, my fellow Aussie friend! Hope to see ya around sometime on the forums!
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2017, 08:12:09 PM »
Welcome to the Arena from one Aussie to another :wave:

Hope you have an amazing time on the forum. I'm a fan of all generations however my main loves are the first 3 gens.  Do you have a fave pony among your current collection?

:party:

botany

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2017, 08:52:10 PM »
Hey welcome! You can always go for trading ponies for other ponies without any cash exchange happening! I know I'm always trading my G3s for other ponies!

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2017, 06:42:34 PM »
:newpony: Welcome to the Arena, I hope you have a great time here.
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal