collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Nesferxty's Hauls  (Read 599 times)

Nesferxty

• Trade Count: (0)
Nesferxty's Hauls
« on: January 26, 2017, 05:37:36 AM »
Ok so after a looooooong hiatus (like 4 years!) I've decided to start collecting again. There was loads of reasons why I stopped before but now I own my own house (whoo!), have been married for nearly 6 years and I have an amazing 10 month old boy who means everything to me. And I thought I better set a proper example for him by collecting toys  :lol:

I haven't officially got anywhere to display them (or anything) at the moment but we are doing up our spare room and putting up lots of shelves and bookcases soon yey!

Anyway...onto the main reason for this thread, PONIES!

So my first haul was a few G1s. They haven't been cleaned yet so excuse their messyness and Tootsie has a bad case of tail rust but i'll fix them eventually. Not really sure what prices are like at the moment so not sure if the price was good but I only paid just over £7 for all of them.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I'll keep updating this thread as and when I receive things. I have some more ponies on the way!

Offline EnaRocketQueen

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess of Equestria <3
    • View Profile
Re: Nesferxty's Hauls
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 06:20:59 AM »
Wow, I love them, and I'm sure you'll fix them up well! I stopped collecting for a while and started again last year, and I know how awesome it is to get new ponies after a long time.

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2017, 12:21:07 PM »
Welcome back from your pony break! I took a bit of time off a few years back too and it was awesome to come back to it 110% enthused again. Your new G1 ponies look great.  I hope there is many more to come :D :D

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 08:26:59 PM »
I love that you're setting an example for your son by collecting again (totally brilliant!) :frolic:  Congrats on your new finds!!

:cheer:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal