Creativity > Arts & Crafts Corral

KookyRaccoon's Petites & Sculptures (UPDATE: Parasol Petite)

(1/4) > >>

KookyRaccoon:
Hi again everyone! To cut down on threads I'm going to use this one to post my petites/etc from now on. If you're keen to see extra photos or other works you can check out my deviantart gallery, I'll be adding most of my stuff there. http://kookyraccoon.deviantart.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(With big parasol)  :happy:

Been a little while, but I'm back with another one :) I was excited to be able to give mini-parasol glittery symbols like her original-version. ^.^ (Bit hard for the camera to pick up.) Glitter is not something I ever use in my other art, so I don't buy it; but fortunately I also seldom get rid of art supplies. I just happened to have a little bit of ultra-fine stuff that was perfect.

On my deviantart page there's a pic of what she looks like as a completed necklace; and the glitter is a bit clearer too! http://kookyraccoon.deviantart.com/art/Parasol-Petite-670607298

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Something a little different this time; a clay sculpture of Fireball. :)

And here's the favourite-pick from the poll; Seaflower! A truly awesome pony worthy of petite-ification.

Out of curiosity anyone know if she came with a ribbon? Not sure if the Sunshine ponies did; I found a few pics of MIP ones and couldn't tell. :| Anyway, I went with yellow because it works with her colour scheme and she came with a yellow comb. 

And a group shot, they look pretty all together :heart:

Jazzie has a matte finish now; I wanted to see what a non-glossy option would look like. Surprisingly hard to find matte varnish that actually turns out matte!

Uninu:
They are sooo amazing :drool: Like tiny very detailed candies!

Makaroni_the_pony:
theyre so cuteeeee, I love them all
Also mind if I ask what kind of matte varnish you ending up using? uvu, I've been on the lookout for one myself

Annie:
So tiny and cute! Seaflower is a beauty!

Whippycorn:
These really are quite skillful! And adorable too!  ^.^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version