collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: How to see posts replied to  (Read 301 times)

Offline hyenacubTopic starter

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
How to see posts replied to
« on: January 24, 2017, 01:37:35 AM »
Hey guys.  Ive forgotten if there is a way to see all the posts that people have replied to that I've posted in...is there a way?

EDIT Never mind.  Ofter an hour of searching...AS I was looking at this post, I saw the link that shows me exactly what I wanted to know.  UGH.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 02:15:03 AM by hyenacub »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • Kiwi's Paradise
Re: How to see posts replied to
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 02:14:00 AM »
At the top, there's a link for "Show new replies to your posts.". Top left next to your avatar, under the time-based greeting.
Thanks for voting to help the Floofers @ F5RS! We won the September content!
(Frisky Ferrets, Fuzzies, and Feathered Friends)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This cutie will be our newest family member come October 14.
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline hyenacubTopic starter

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
Re: How to see posts replied to
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 02:15:44 AM »
LOL I JUST now edited my post.  Figures.  Less than a minute before I get an answer I see it for myself.  I need a brain LOL  Thanks!

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login