collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Quick Question About Build A Bear's 2 for $35 Sale  (Read 421 times)

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
Quick Question About Build A Bear's 2 for $35 Sale
« on: January 23, 2017, 04:44:33 PM »
I click on the ad and it takes me to different priced animals and it says on select animals for the sale and the discount will be added when you check out.  Do the animals have to be a certain price to qualify?  Also, can you get a My Little Pony one and a different type of build a bear plush or do they have to be from the same section?

Right now I know it's online only.  My friend is getting Minty for me as a late Christmas present and she asked if I wanted something else since the online plushes are 2 for $35.  I was thinking on Minty and the new Lil S'mores Pup or the Sweet Scent Panda and Minty but I think the sale is only until January 26th according to the fine print.

Thanks in advance.

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
Re: Quick Question About Build A Bear's 2 for $35 Sale
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 05:22:54 PM »
i haven't looked that close at this 2 for 35 sale, but I have shopped others. You can mix and match. You can get two MLP or a MLP and something else. Last BOGO that I bought something I got the Finding Dory bear for me and Grumpy Bear for a friend. Usually all the ones that are included in the sale are marked 2 for $35. If you're not sure, just try adding it to your cart and see what happens.

sailorstitch

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Quick Question About Build A Bear's 2 for $35 Sale
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 05:49:15 PM »
I agree with sailorstitch. You buy any two animals marked on sale for the 2 for $35 sale and get the sale price. Last time I got Minty and a Minnie Mouse.  You can also get two different MLP ponies if they are included in the sale.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Quick Question About Build A Bear\'s 2 for $35 Sale
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 05:53:42 PM »
Thanks to you both who responded. :)  I checked all the animals and none of them are marked two for $35 so I'm assuming they all are except the ones which are excluded such as Paw Patrol and others who were in fine print at the bottom of my email.

Post Merge: January 23, 2017, 06:34:43 PM

Update:  as an experiment I did add Minty and other items to the basket just to see if they were 2 for $35 and it does take the price off making each item $17.50 each I think.  I picked the Disney's Frozen Elsa bear as my second item, not the Elsa Inspired one.  I like the snowflakes on the paws and ears on the Elsa bear.  I don't know if my friend will make it for the sale since it ends before she gets paid but we'll see.  ^.^ 
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 06:34:43 PM by Majesty »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal