collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Need a baby pony adopt! Pretty please?  (Read 444 times)

Offline PonytailsTopic starter

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
Need a baby pony adopt! Pretty please?
« on: January 23, 2017, 03:18:20 AM »
I recently confirmed that the baby Im having (who is due in June 2017) is a girl!!  As such, I can now ask if anyone could make her a baby pony adopt that is a mix of my persona and my husbands.

Both of these were commissioned from Lolypop almost 10 years ago.

My persona, Ponytails (mommy)
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

(She has rainbow butterfly wings)

My husbands Persona (daddy)
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

(He has goblin ears and dragon wings)

Heres a pic of the actual ponies as wedding cake toppers:

Ideally I think my little girl would be winged like her parents, maybe with a gradient of pink to purple to blue....?  Though no cutie mark yet. So theres a LOT of room to play with possible ideas.

So, thoughts??
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline TugaLis

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
Re: Need a baby pony adopt! Pretty please?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 01:07:07 AM »
She could have the elf ears from the father and your wings.. for the magical woodsie fairy, maybe a mix of green and purple.. I'm just dropping an idea tho  ^.^

Post Merge: March 01, 2017, 01:08:28 AM

Your OC's are really cool  ;)
Smile :hamster: there is beauty in simplicity