collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Pony Here We Go! LAST CHALLENGE!!!  (Read 13187 times)

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
Re: Healthy Pony Here We Go! Challenge #1
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2017, 08:13:17 AM »
I say it's never to late to join:) it's just nice to have a start point, so welcome artemisia:) jobs are hard. I finally have one consistent job...but trying to get a piano studio...it just takes time now matter what we want

Kiwi!!! That's for your support! How is your etsy shop? I hope by summer I can be ready.

I am walking today. I did not knit or piano these last two days. I have been really tired lately...hope today I can be more productive:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2017, 08:57:23 AM »
I say it's never to late to join:) it's just nice to have a start point, so welcome artemisia:) jobs are hard. I finally have one consistent job...but trying to get a piano studio...it just takes time now matter what we want

Kiwi!!! That's for your support! How is your etsy shop? I hope by summer I can be ready.

I am walking today. I did not knit or piano these last two days. I have been really tired lately...hope today I can be more productive:)

Thank you, yes I see I'm a few days late.  I think a definite start point is good although it may seem a bit harsh.  I often find with music practice that I practice more when I get inspired by a piece of music.  Sometimes it's the urge to sing or work on a song that makes me pick up my guitar.  I hope you get your inspiration back soon :)  p.s. do you like Beverley Craven and Tori Amos or just classical?
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline MintySocks

• Singing Artsy Fartsy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2017, 10:00:34 AM »
Feeling discouraged today on two fronts...
I'm supposed to be dog-sitting next week to help my fundraising, and I just found out this dog is barely housebroken and also not obedience trained, and whines all night long. I'm used to my own dog who obeys and stays quiet and won't even put her feet on rugs or furniture if I don't want her to. LOL Gonna be a looong week.

Second, I have felt my diet is on point and I've been avoiding sugar and meeting my goals, yet after a nice steady 8 lb. loss, I'm suddenly up 3.5 lb. I know it's probably just a fluctuation and I'm probably overall fine, but it's the kind of thing that is really discouraging to slide farther from my goal for what feels like no good reason. Trying really hard today to keep my mind in the game even though cheating and/or giving up altogether is a very real temptation.

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2017, 04:45:18 PM »
Thank you for the inspiration artemisia. I really want the song for Coloratura, FIM episode. I can not find it anywhere. I like all music for my piano. I suck at names so I will have to luck up their music:)

Minty Socjs...channel a little fish. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming.:) in all games we take step back, so we can take a giant step forward.

I am doing ok on my walks. It is cold...like 22 degrees. It's the wind that gets me. So I have averaged 20min verses the desired 45min. But I am keeping at it. The temp will warm up. Being productive on knitting/custom projects:) will have some progress pictures this weekend.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2017, 05:23:27 PM »
I did my workout today but didn't do so well on the cutting back on extra sugary drinks today. I am craving a sugary drink.

I'm pretty the songs from the Rara episode are on iTunes.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 05:29:31 PM by Ponyfan »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2017, 05:54:18 PM »
I did my workout today but didn't do so well on the cutting back on extra sugary drinks today. I am craving a sugary drink.

I'm pretty the songs from the Rara episode are on iTunes.

Ponyfan

Sugar drinks are so addictive! I have half natural fruit juice and half sparkling water once per day now, that's it.  I switch to lower sugar alternatives and the first couple of times I'm like 'meh' but then I get used to it and overall other stuff starts tasting nicer as well.

Mintysocks that's over half a stone you've done so well! I have to average my weight over the month and generally expect to be a couple of pounds higher than my lowest weight on average.

I've had a really good day today.  I got a lot of stressful horrible stuff out of the way and did some photos.  I ate very moderately - after a pastry for breakfast I just had a bit bowl of veggie curry, rice with lentils and salad for dinner and a strawberry shake and that was it.  This is about what I need to aim for every day.  Wheat is OK in the morning but no later in the day for me and cutting down on salt and sugar by home cooking everything with veggies. Need to get to bed now so I can get going tomorrow morning.

My real reward... Dazzleglow.  She hasn't arrived yet though so no premature excitement, it's the rules!

:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2017, 06:09:59 PM »
Everyone you rock my socks off...that is all:)

No sooner do I get productive, my connecting wire on my knitting needles broke:( sigh. Not sure what to do. Contacted company, but not sure how to complete my projects:(
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 06:58:01 PM by Crowning_Glory13 »

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2017, 07:07:13 PM »
I ended up drinking water instead of Coke.  I've tried sugar free drinks before but haven't liked them. Coke Zero tastes terrible to me.

Ponyfan

Offline MintySocks

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2017, 09:10:21 PM »

Sugar drinks are so addictive! I have half natural fruit juice and half sparkling water once per day now, that's it.  I switch to lower sugar alternatives and the first couple of times I'm like 'meh' but then I get used to it and overall other stuff starts tasting nicer as well.

Mintysocks that's over half a stone you've done so well! I have to average my weight over the month and generally expect to be a couple of pounds higher than my lowest weight on average.

:lovey: Thank you for the encouragement! I stuck with it today and refused to eat badly even though I was out running errands and had every excuse to grab a burger. Artemesia, have you tried fruity herbal teas like peach or berry, sweetened with stevia? I love that! :heart:

Crowning Glory I totally thought of Dory today after you said that, "just keep swimming" and it's seriously true. :heart:

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2017, 08:40:15 AM »
I am all out of sorts with my broken needle. Looks like I have to make a purchase:( the needle pack was very expensive. Still waiting to hear from the company.

I adjusted my goals a bit. I do more then just knit things to sell, so I want to get my crafting more organized.

No walking as I only get 30min break today. It's only 9 degrees too...so way cold

Offline MintySocks

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2017, 10:02:42 AM »
CG do you have stairs in your house? You could try going up and down more to make up for your walks?

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2017, 12:08:26 PM »
Ponyfan well done for drinking water instead! I don't like diet drinks either the taste is really odd to me. Minty socks no I haven't, i know stevia is huge but I still haven't tried it. I should look into it. I did my resistance exercises today, legs and core. I am increasing on those over time. Feeling tired today bc I always find medical appointments really draining but still managed a few hours of gardening/chores.  Working tomorrow and Saturday so bath and early night.

Problem is I still haven't eaten and I'm too tired to cook. I get stressed out and then I only want to eat junk food. I just had a protein shake. I'm finding it so hard to eat healthy and save money when I'm cooking for just one person.

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2017, 04:09:06 PM »
Do you like to reheat food? You can make a large meal and have left overs for times like these. Or get ingredients make a large salad. All cut up and ready. So you can just dump what you want and have a yummy salad in no time:)

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2017, 04:34:21 PM »
Set backs are always going to happen, but it's important not to give up. :hug: We're only human, and life gets in the way sometimes.

Aww you are sweet for asking. I haven't had any sales, but been getting some views and favourites at least. I have some new products finally that I can add soon. Probably this weekend - I can really only do pics on the weekend because it's dark when I get home from work. Hoping those might get some interest.

Going to hit Michael's on the weekend and do some shopping, heehee.
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2017, 04:59:28 PM »
Don't give up everyone. I think tomorrow is going to my downfall. There is a party at work and I'm pretty sure there will be lots of sugary drinks. Also I get an extra Coke on Friday's as a "It's the weekend" treat. I did my 10 minute workout today.

Ponyfan

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal