Pony Talk > Off Topic

Healthy Pony Here We Go! LAST CHALLENGE!!!

(1/46) > >>

Crowning_Glory13:
I thought I was keeping my healthy goals in check, until I went shopping the other day:( Healthy Pony has not only kept me on task but also feel so not alone. This event is not a swap. It is a safe place to talk about goals and frustrations reaching those goals. It last about 3 months. Jan 29 to April 30. The only commitment is to pop in about once a week. I put rewards in your quart. You can reward yourself, or ask a member to send them an award. Sign ups go to Jan 29. So who is with me for healthy pony?

What 3 goals do you want to achieve?

How will you reward yourself?

What is you ultimate goal?

Crowning Glory Sign up.
What 3 goals do you want to achieve?
1. Walk on my lunch break at work 5 times a day.
2. Play piano 3 times a week.
3. Keep my knitting projects on task.

How will you reward yourself?
Simple rewards would be getting a blind bag, cleaning a pony, or relax day. My biggest goal is to purchase the G4 Castle with flurry heart, or Pony USA wear.

What is your ultimate goal?
My goal is to loose my weight and keep it off. Build up my piano and knitting to make that more of an income verses holding a full time job. My dream is to be my own boss. ( may not be reached in 3 months, but I hope this will get me on track.)

I will throw challenges for everyone to keep them interested and excited. Please join. Who knows you might get a bonus for completing a challenge:)

All participants can bring up a challenge or idea:) just pm me so I do not Miss it.

Let's work together and become the ponies we want to be:)

lovesbabysquirmy:
I'm interested but I will have to think on what my rewards would be!  Right now there is only one thing on my mind: getting BACK to Disney World!  :D

Healthy Goals:
1.  Daily cleanup of house (help small person pick up toys before bed, no dishes left on tables or counters at night, fold whatever laundry has been washed)
2.  Remember to eat at least ONCE while at work (terrible habit of starve/binge post 6pm)
3.  ---need to think of a third one---

*I will add rewards later*

Crowning_Glory13:
That's a great start! We can always adjust our goals and rewards as we progress:)

Ponyfan:
I was hoping there would be another healthy pony sign up.  :) I could really use some motivation and encouragement to get healthy.

Ponyfan's healthy goals

1 Exercise for at least 10 minutes a day at least 5 times a week

2.  Try to lose a few pounds/cut back on extra sugary drinks

3 Not sure yet

Rewards

Something small but not sure yet what my reward will be.

Ponyfan

Crowning_Glory13:
It's OK to not have it all at the start. That's the fun. You reach one goal and who knows you might find another.:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version