collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Meet.. Franky Buzzer G1 Winger!.. Perhaps a Bizarre Factory Error?!  (Read 1508 times)

Offline Lollipop

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • *Lollipop's for everypony*
    • View Profile
    • Wickstead's - Something Quintessentially Unique & Just That Little Bit Different
:glitter: Hello everypony ^.^  :glitter:

Just wanted to share my new Buzzer with you all & see what you think.

Edited title from: "G1 Winger Buzzer.. Perhaps a Factory Error?! or.. a lovely mistake/find or both!"  to "Meet.. Franky Buzzer G1 Winger!.. Perhaps a Bizarre Factory Error?!" for her new nickname Frankenstein Buzzer aka Franky Buzzer courtesy of sylons  :lol:

Back in hmmm... sometime between June & August  :lol: I won a Buzzer Winger
Haven't had a chance to post about her until today.
When I bid on her I didn't actually properly look at the pictures, :redface: (well I thought I did but obviously not by my shock when she arrived) I have a bad habit of bidding on all wingers ;) :P because well..  I am happy to have any in all conditions (I even have a cool breeze with bite marks on her nose....poor little girl  :blink:)
(p.s I didn't pay much for Buzzer so I am very happy with my error of not looking or reading properly, whether she is a factory error or not)

This is the Buzzer that arrived:
(Spot what's different with her  ^.^)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As you can see she isn't quite a fully Buzzer.... first thing I noticed when she arrived was the PINK tail obviously. Was like um... huh?!  :what: went & looked at the pictures & saw it was noticeable (very noticeable in the pictures :blush:), then I noticed her plug for her wings is also PINK!  :blink: Took me about 30mins - an hr of her sitting on my desk by my keyboard for me to figure out her wings were different too!  :lol: (think my mind was still asleep ;) )
& Today after taking her pictures I noticed her eyes are also different!
(as I was researching her again realised her feet say China on her, just realised she is my first China one the rest are Hong Kong  :lol:) so in that case her eye's are normal for the China one I think) 
:silly:

So yes this is my Buzzer she is a very weird & lovely surprise/find by my pure own mistake of not reading or looking at the pictures properly. (although even if I had read the description & looked closely at the photo's I still would of brought her ^.^)
I did message the seller when Buzzer arrived & asked how long they had Buzzer for & did they ever replace her tail/wings. They told me they had Buzzer since they were very little & no they hadn't replaced her wings & tail. As far as I could see they were not a collector or even really knew anything about My Little Pony (or wingers) the listing didn't even have Buzzer's name or anything mentioning Wingers. 

Not sure if she is a factory error or not (If she turns out not to be a factory error that is completely okay with me as I said I will collect all & any wingers she is just a lovely random edition to my Buzzer collection ^.^)

I am pretty sure her head is still factory sealed so not sure how you would change her wings or her tail. Wings & tail are in tight. Wings will not budge at all the stopper is still definitely on the wing plug.

From putting her next to my other Wingers I think she is made up of 4 Different Wingers. (now that I think I have figured out her eyes are normal for China ones)

So we have Buzzer for the Body & Yellow hair:

(just a few of my Buzzers including one with new wings & my gorgeous rehair one from Baby Mischief :D)

Purple Eyes on the normal Buzzers (my re-haired & re-winged are Hong Kong ones with Purple eyes)

Then we have Flurry for the Tail (I have twirled them together, as you can see they match perfectly)

The Wings are Whirly's

Now the plug I am not sure between Lady Flutter & Sun Glider (it's definitely not sky dancer). When I took the pictures I ended up thinking it was Lady Flutter .... but now I am not sure looking at the pictures it could be Sun Gliders  :lol:

& here she is with the 4 Wingers I think my little random Buzzer is made up of.
(although the plug could be Sun Gliders now just can't decide :p & ignoring Moon Jumper now (I thought it was her eyes until I realised it's a China Buzzer ;) ))

Would love to know what everyone else thinks, whether you think she is a factory error or ... well I don't know really a happy put together find  :lovey:
or if anyone knows anything about her.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 04:40:10 AM by Lollipop »
Lollipop
Wickstead's Wickstead's BLOG
:heart: :heart: :lovey: :heart: :heart:

Want/Wish List SALES Thread TRADES Thread :biggrin:

Offline slyons

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • G1 Junkie
    • View Profile
She's the cutest little Frankenstein I've seen!!  :lol:
Congrats on your (sure to be) one of a kind find!

Thank you Shaiyeh and Griffin for my adoptables!!

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
I like her a lot what an oddity of a pony.

Offline Lollipop

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Wickstead's - Something Quintessentially Unique & Just That Little Bit Different

Lol  :lol: okay that is her new nick name 'Frankenstein Buzzer' aka 'Franky Buzzer'

I like her a lot what an oddity of a pony.

She certainly is a odd little one  ^.^ but still love her.
Lollipop

Offline slyons

• G1 Junkie
    • View Profile

Lol  :lol: okay that is her new nick name 'Frankenstein Buzzer' aka 'Franky Buzzer'

:biggrin: I love it!!

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
She's so cute and quite a chimera of different wingers.

I wonder if she belongs to the same family as the UK Princess Variants and Flutters?

I've seen wingers with the wrong wings before, but never one quite so mismatched!

She's a little mystery that's for sure.

Love pkw xxx

RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline Lollipop

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Meet.. Franky Buzzer G1 Winger!.. Perhaps a Bizarre Factory Error?!
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2017, 02:54:12 PM »

:biggrin: I love it!!

Just edited the title accordingly ;)  :lol:

She's so cute and quite a chimera of different wingers.

I wonder if she belongs to the same family as the UK Princess Variants and Flutters?

I've seen wingers with the wrong wings before, but never one quite so mismatched!

She's a little mystery that's for sure.

Love pkw xxx

Oo maybe she certainly is a mystery, best pony surprise/confusion of 2016  :lol:

I just had another look at the Buzzer variant on LittleWiki
http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/File:Variant_Buzzer.jpg
Looks like she may also have a pink plug for the wings (can't quite tell though) anyone know anything about this one?
Lollipop

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2017, 03:05:36 PM »
She also has the wrong wings (but different ones to your Buzzer) they are Sunglider wings! The tab does appear to be pink.

The photo was donated to mlpwiki by Lancer, she a member here. I don't recall a discussion about the pony, I may have missed it though.

Love pkw xxx

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2017, 03:10:45 PM »
I wonder if they got to the end of the line, and said just throw all the parts together.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2017, 03:19:23 PM »
She's super cool.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Lollipop

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2017, 03:22:41 PM »
She also has the wrong wings (but different ones to your Buzzer) they are Sunglider wings! The tab does appear to be pink.

The photo was donated to mlpwiki by Lancer, she a member here. I don't recall a discussion about the pony, I may have missed it though.

Love pkw xxx

Wonder if they were made in the same place .... hmmm lol (Pm'd Lancer to see if they know anymore  ^.^) very intriguing

I wonder if they got to the end of the line, and said just throw all the parts together.

Hmm maybe... Frankenstein Buzzer aka Franky Buzzer suits her perfectly then if that is the case  :lol:

She's super cool.

Hehe she certainly is  :biggrin:
Lollipop

Offline slyons

• G1 Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2017, 03:26:11 PM »
That's what they were doing when the line was winding down, just throwing whatever parts they still had left together, right? This girl could definitely be one of those creations it seems lol

Love the title edit Lollipop, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy  ^.^

Offline Lollipop

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2017, 03:37:39 PM »
That's what they were doing when the line was winding down, just throwing whatever parts they still had left together, right? This girl could definitely be one of those creations it seems lol

Ooo interesting so she may be a true Frankenstein  :biggrin: & your welcome it just had to be done  ;) :lol:
Lollipop

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2017, 03:48:10 PM »

That is EXACTLY what they were doing! This is how we ended up with Princess, Happy Tail and Flutter variants.

They literally took all the pony "rubble" from the end of the line that was left in the factory, put it together, with the wrong accessories, boxed it (oh the boxes are all wrong too), shipped it to the UK where it was sold in cheap shops and market stalls.

It's worth noting that as well as this many mail order ponies were "bagged" with a cardboard tag and sold in a similar fashion.

Here's a link to the nirvana gallery ^.^ where you can see many of the UK wonders :)

http://mlparena.com/archive/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=288696

Love pkw xxx

Offline Lollipop

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2017, 04:03:46 PM »

That is EXACTLY what they were doing! This is how we ended up with Princess, Happy Tail and Flutter variants.

They literally took all the pony "rubble" from the end of the line that was left in the factory, put it together, with the wrong accessories, boxed it (oh the boxes are all wrong too), shipped it to the UK where it was sold in cheap shops and market stalls.

It's worth noting that as well as this many mail order ponies were "bagged" with a cardboard tag and sold in a similar fashion.

Here's a link to the nirvana gallery ^.^ where you can see many of the UK wonders :)

http://mlparena.com/archive/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=288696

Love pkw xxx

Wow wee what a load of oddball amazing wonderful variants haha love them all!
In particular in love with the Flutter in the Winger box so random .... maybe my Franky Buzzer came from the same factory then. Hmmm ...
:think:

I knew about some variants before but not so many completely odd ones  :lol: learn something new everyday ^.^

Well I certainly love my rubble made Frankenstein Buzzer
Lollipop

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal