collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: *LARGE BOX OF PONIES G1 + G2 - NEED GONE ASAP!* (SOLD)  (Read 492 times)

Offline Cyber-Satan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
*LARGE BOX OF PONIES G1 + G2 - NEED GONE ASAP!* (SOLD)
« on: January 20, 2017, 04:35:07 AM »
UPDATE: 21/01/2017
This box has now been sold, thank you to those who were interested!

--------------
Hello!
Due to circumstances out of my control, I'm going to have to sell a majority of my collection. :(
As sad as it may seem, I haven't been into the hobby as much as I used to be anyway - so parting with them seemed like the best option.
However, this means there may be a good deal for you collectors out there! :biggrin:
I have one large plastic tub filled with 25 ponies in mixed that are mostly G1s with a handful of G2s. I am selling them at a cheap bulk price, as I need them gone ASAP, and listing them individually unfortunately isn't an option at this stage as I haven't got the time for it.

So here is the price run down:
£50 for the whole box (That's £2 per pony!)

Some of the ponies include:
- Daddy Apple Delight
- Talk-A-Lot (working but you have to press hard!)
- Steamer w/o accessories
...plus many more!

The other thing you need to consider is postage/collection:
(UK only - sorry!)
Due to the size + weight the postage will come to:
- £16.95 for Royal Mail Signed For® 1st Class
or
- £14.85 for Royal Mail Signed for 2nd Class

If you live in the UK, I am open to collection from the Plymouth area in Devon as well as Exeter. There will be no additional charges, and I can arrange to meet up with you when it suits you. Please bare in mind I would like these gone ASAP though!

If this sounds like a good deal to you or you wish to discuss prices with me - please message me! I am open to offers and price reductions as I really do need these to go as soon as possible. Please remember, I am not selling any indiviual ponies - only the whole box.
I have included pictures so you can see what sorts of ponies it will include - as well as the size of the boxes.
Thank you, I hope to hear from you soon!
:lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 03:36:17 PM by Cyber-Satan »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal