collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FINALLY UPDATED!! **Show me Spanish Piggy Ponies!!!** UPDATED  (Read 21648 times)

Offline KC8114

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: FINALLY UPDATED!! **Show me Spanish Piggy Ponies!!!** UPDATED
« Reply #120 on: February 01, 2018, 04:52:45 PM »
You have an epic piggy herd!!
Thank you aluke for my lovely avatar!!

Offline wizzer218

• Trade Count: (+153)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
    • View Profile
    • www.flyinghorsearts.com
« Reply #121 on: February 03, 2018, 10:29:56 PM »
You have an epic piggy herd!!

thank you !!

Offline starstrider

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pony pride!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 12, 2018, 07:35:46 AM »
I came really late t the Piggy party!  I only discovered them a couple of years ago.  They've been out of my price range so far, and I've prioritised over grails ahead of them, but I would be thrilled if some day soon I could catch my first piggy! They are certainly a funny looking pony, but remain quite endearing at the same time.  In the meantime I just love seeing everyone else's pics  :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline blonde2themax

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #123 on: February 13, 2018, 03:22:01 PM »
I just have a question.  When you purchase your piggies does the lack of hair at the base of the mane matter? Do you try to purchase minty piggies? What would you classify as a minty piggy?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Thanks Shenanigans for my sig & Sirithfin for my profile pic :D!
My Sales Page :D!http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,319444.msg580218.html#msg580218
My G3 and Season Swap Wishlisthttp://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,327117.new.html#new

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #124 on: February 15, 2018, 10:16:17 AM »
I just have a question.  When you purchase your piggies does the lack of hair at the base of the mane matter? Do you try to purchase minty piggies? What would you classify as a minty piggy?

It's really quite common for them to have missing hair at the base of the manes. It's like the hair wasn't secured at the end so came out when combed. I know the Greek ponies have the same issue.

Mint is quite a tricky thing to define, even ponies MOC can still have flaws. When you throw nirvana into the mix, it's more complicated :P You also need to be aware that what could be considered a flaw is just the way the pony was made. The QC for MB and Breker was different compared to HK and China. Things such as a rough body, thinner patches of plastic and uneven tails is more common in piggies compared to HK and China ponies.

I'm not sure if this answers your question.

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline wizzer218

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 15, 2018, 10:42:36 AM »

It's really quite common for them to have missing hair at the base of the manes. It's like the hair wasn't secured at the end so came out when combed. I know the Greek ponies have the same issue.

Mint is quite a tricky thing to define, even ponies MOC can still have flaws. When you throw nirvana into the mix, it's more complicated :P You also need to be aware that what could be considered a flaw is just the way the pony was made. The QC for MB and Breker was different compared to HK and China. Things such as a rough body, thinner patches of plastic and uneven tails is more common in piggies compared to HK and China ponies.

I'm not sure if this answers your question.

Love pkw xxx

I try to buy as nice as possible, I can handle a little hair missing at the base of mane as long as its not lots....I won't buy though if bangs are cut or anything like that....tiny tail cut doesn't bother me.....I think only like one of my piggies has what I think is a slight cut...or like pkw was saying the piggies can be very inconsistent....as are the spanish line in general...lol....I really prefer them to have eyelashes on both sides also...only one of mine is missing all her lashes...but shes rare so I nabbed her anyways...I figure I can upgrade later if I find a better one....but I have a few missing some base mane plugs ...but for the most part my whole piggie collection has a full mane ;).....to me most are pretty minty for a piggy....hehe

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #126 on: February 15, 2018, 11:47:43 AM »
You forgot to mention that you are good at prettying them up. Your ponies always look spotless after their trip to the wizzer groom and style salon ;)

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline wizzer218

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 15, 2018, 12:34:19 PM »
You forgot to mention that you are good at prettying them up. Your ponies always look spotless after their trip to the wizzer groom and style salon ;)

Love pkw xxx

why thank you!! =) i try ...I have a lot of pictures I need to retake...because outside just makes them look so much nicer ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal