collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Temporarily Closed  (Read 515 times)

Offline Makaroni_the_ponyTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
Temporarily Closed
« on: January 19, 2017, 06:37:16 PM »
I've been wanting some quick little things to draw for fun between commissions and I finally decided I'd do some Hasbro pony adopts for you guys

I won't be taking OC ponies this round, however if you want me to draw your OC pony I am willing to do trades, and am also open for commissions <3

Examples of my pony art-

Regular Style ponies
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Chibi/G4 style ponies
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Free to use by anyone Adopts
 Minty:121x200px 28.2kbvisitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 Moondancer:196x200px 31.9kb visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 Cheerilee:200x200px 26.1kb visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 Northstar: 115x200px 20.5kb

To get one just post below with the pony you would like drawn, and give a reason why you want them!
Since these are Hasbro ponies any users will be able to use them
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 04:26:48 PM by Makaroni_the_pony »
Page dolls - $10 chibi (Minty), $15 regular - (Or ask about trades uvu)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The cutest Butterscotch ever is by Weebkinz

Offline LNS

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Keeper of Jello
    • on pink wings ...
Re: Any Gen Hasbro Pony Adopts
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 08:06:24 PM »
I would love to see G1 NorthStar. :) She's my favorite Pegasus and I adore her symbol far too much.

MLP Tumblr, kid-friendly & SFW: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Shaiyeh

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • My YouTube
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 11:51:24 AM »
Eeeep so cute! I'd love to see Lemon Drop! She's one of my very favourite ponies, I even have an army of her :frolic:
Your style is lovely, I especially enjoy the adorable ears!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, on Flickr

Offline Makaroni_the_ponyTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2017, 10:22:49 PM »
G1 Northstar has been added uvu, Lemondrop is on the way <3
Page dolls - $10 chibi (Minty), $15 regular - (Or ask about trades uvu)

The cutest Butterscotch ever is by Weebkinz

Offline Kenly

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Vivacious Vampiress
    • Starving Artist
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2017, 12:13:22 AM »
maybe firefly?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login|You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline graveyardbaby

• Fakie!
  • (avatar by: Shaiyeh)
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2017, 07:35:22 PM »
I'd love to see cotton candy  ^.^ your artwork is so amazing
magical girl trash

:good:

Offline Ziraous

• Depends Pony
  • Queen of Wolfmages
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2017, 06:25:29 PM »
Adore your style! <3

I'd love to see a G1 Hollywood Flutter Pony.
She is my grail pony and I just adore Flutters. :)
Lvє Mє Fr Mє

Ty Nonnavlis for my Avvie & Ty Nence for my Siggy.