collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anyone interested in tutorials?  (Read 1032 times)

Weebkinz

• Trade Count: (0)
Anyone interested in tutorials?
« on: January 17, 2017, 11:41:49 AM »
Hello darling! I've been thinking of doing digital art tutorials, but I'm just not sure where to start, I was thinking of maybe doing a gem tutorial or twinkle eyed ponies but I would like to do something that beginners could use first! Let me know what you guys would want to see uvu

Note: I can use fire alpaca, sai, and clip studio, with clip studio being my preferred program

Also let me know if you'd prefer voice overs or picture tutorials, i can attempt the voiceovers with my new headset!

Some random tips for digital art.
Tips to remember

1. Don’t shade or line with solid black, grey, or white. Shadows and light are never this simple, and generally have a large variety of colors and shades mixed into them.

2. Get to know your program, all programs are different and have different tools you can use, if you can’t use something I show you in this tutorial, try to find a alternative in your own program.

3. I generally save individual slides as png files, this allows for line smoothing and a transparent background, it generally looks a lot nicer.

4. If you try to copy a tutorial exactly your art is not going to turn out,  a tutorial is made  to teach you basic techniques, you should try to learn to draw with your own style and by using your own favorite tools, program, and techniques! Because if you draw exactly like someone you’re not, you’re probably not going to like your art.

Current tutorials will be listed below!
1. Animated pixel pony https://trello.com/c/IMIaa5Fg/1-click-for-the-steps
---

« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 02:24:08 PM by Weebkinz »

Offline Griffin

• Trade Count: (+89)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
Re: Anyone interested in tutorials?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 12:15:14 PM »
I think that's a great idea, if you have the time. :)

I'd enjoy a pixel tutorial myself since those are something I can't do - I wouldn't even know where to start, lol (except Google, maybe! :P ). And personally, I prefer picture tutorials over video tutorials so that I can read them at my own pace and refer back to previous stages if needed. But either would be fine, really! 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

Weebkinz

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2017, 02:24:57 PM »
I think that's a great idea, if you have the time. :)

I'd enjoy a pixel tutorial myself since those are something I can't do - I wouldn't even know where to start, lol (except Google, maybe! :P ). And personally, I prefer picture tutorials over video tutorials so that I can read them at my own pace and refer back to previous stages if needed. But either would be fine, really!

Here you go :D https://trello.com/c/IMIaa5Fg/1-click-for-the-steps Sorry it's a little extensive uvu I included a lot of very basic knowledge so that beginners can use it too!

Makaroni_the_pony

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2017, 07:33:47 PM »
I was gonna say make  a tutorial on how you do the gif kb compression thing but then I noticed you made a Daddy Apple Delight Pixel and got distracted

Weebkinz

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2017, 06:50:58 AM »
I was gonna say make  a tutorial on how you do the gif kb compression thing but then I noticed you made a Daddy Apple Delight Pixel and got distracted

For gif kb correction there's a lot of sites you can use 'w' and yessss cx

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal