collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What Pony Kicks Are You On?  (Read 1911 times)

Offline Gothic_Redemption

• Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • aaaAAAAAあああああああああ
    • View Profile
Re: What Pony Kicks Are You On?
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2017, 04:09:06 PM »
Flutters! I'm just nuts about flutter ponies right now. Wingers too.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

/人 ‿‿ 人\

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2017, 06:31:49 PM »
Not really buying ponies right now but I'm always on the lookout for big brother ponies and so softs in good condition.  :)
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2017, 06:55:42 PM »
I hear ya ScarletJul! I'm always on the lookout for Unicorns. :D
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline wizzer218

• Trade Count: (+153)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
    • View Profile
    • www.flyinghorsearts.com
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2017, 07:15:49 PM »
twinkle eyed and boys....and Spanish ponies... all of them!! ^.^

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2017, 03:22:15 AM »
This thread is so bad!!!! I'm not buying atm, but then I started to think about what I would get if I was.... and OMG, I cannot narrow it down. At all! It seems absence (or abstinence, in my case!) really does make the heart grow fonder! At first I was thinking Glow 'n' shows, and then I realised there were some great SS's I am after, and then I remembered that I still need half of the sparkle babies set, and the teensy tiny babies one, and then I remembered I need a few sets of the twins, and to pick up some UK ponies I'm still after, and the NBBE babies I still need... aaargh! *runs away from keyboard before ebay materializes on the screen*

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline josiekat

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There's no such thing as a bait Bluebelle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2017, 07:07:04 AM »
I'm on a G2 kick at the moment. I have just bought three to add to my herd, and I plan to get a bunch more over the year. I have dubbed this the year of the G2 in my house. lol

Which three?

I bought Princess Golden Light, Princess Crystal and Moon Shadow. I can't wait for them to arrive :)

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2017, 06:47:23 PM »
Right now I suppose I'd say I'm on a European exclusive kick. I'm slowly but surely purchasing the ones I find pretty or cute; I'm casually looking for Love Token, Vanilla Treat, and Hopscotch, for instance, and some of the babies, like Baby Hopscotch, Baby Cherries Jubilee, Baby Honeycomb, and Baby Katie. There are several more. But I guess I'd been putting off getting the Euro exclusives I wanted because of expense and now I'm aiming for them.

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2017, 07:18:55 PM »
Right now I suppose I'd say I'm on a European exclusive kick. I'm slowly but surely purchasing the ones I find pretty or cute; I'm casually looking for Love Token, Vanilla Treat, and Hopscotch, for instance, and some of the babies, like Baby Hopscotch, Baby Cherries Jubilee, Baby Honeycomb, and Baby Katie. There are several more. But I guess I'd been putting off getting the Euro exclusives I wanted because of expense and now I'm aiming for them.

I absolutely love the European exclusives :) I have 4 of them currently and definitely want to acquire more.

Offline jrr74

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • when life hands you lemons, make lemonade
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2017, 07:55:53 PM »
This thread is so bad!!!! I'm not buying atm, but then I started to think about what I would get if I was.... and OMG, I cannot narrow it down. At all! It seems absence (or abstinence, in my case!) really does make the heart grow fonder! At first I was thinking Glow 'n' shows, and then I realised there were some great SS's I am after, and then I remembered that I still need half of the sparkle babies set, and the teensy tiny babies one, and then I remembered I need a few sets of the twins, and to pick up some UK ponies I'm still after, and the NBBE babies I still need... aaargh! *runs away from keyboard before ebay materializes on the screen*

:lmao:

This was so me last year.  If I was not on a hiatus, I would love to pursue the UK Surprise newborn babies.  I think I have both versions of the pink one but would love to get the two yellow and 2 green baby ponies.  I just finished the Seven Tales set about a week ago so I am pretty excited about that!
ISO Greek babies  ^.^

Offline tebrighteyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2017, 03:05:01 AM »
I am completely on a G2 kick.  I was 12 when they first came out and I remember not liking them that much.  When they came out in Europe I liked them more but was was pretty natural.

Anyway, I went on a pony hiatus for awhile and now that I am back, I am completely obsessed with G2.   I don't know how that happened.  :lol:  It's really fun collecting them since it's a break from G1 and there are so many new ponies.

Offline josiekat

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There's no such thing as a bait Bluebelle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2017, 06:37:48 AM »
I am completely on a G2 kick.  I was 12 when they first came out and I remember not liking them that much.  When they came out in Europe I liked them more but was was pretty natural.

Anyway, I went on a pony hiatus for awhile and now that I am back, I am completely obsessed with G2.   I don't know how that happened.  :lol:  It's really fun collecting them since it's a break from G1 and there are so many new ponies.

Hahahahahahahaha this is my story 100%

Offline ponytales

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2017, 09:19:41 AM »
Blue ponies! I'd love to have a blue G1 army!

I adore every blue pony I see and the contrasting colours of the hair/eyes/symbols... my grail is Italian Blue Lickety Spit (drool!).
Currently seeking Italian Blue Lickety Split :inlove:

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2017, 12:10:14 PM »

This whole site.  It's an enabler! 

When G1s still were odd to me and I was looking through pictures it was the so-softs that got me first...Leave a Whisper, I have So-soft Gusty and you really do want her. 

Then I got some eBay groups of common ponies described as baits and with a few horrendous exceptions had really great luck and got a lot of ponies that just needed cleaning, maybe tail rust removed, or frizzed...struggled with frizz the most and got into trying to figure out age spots and how to fade pen marks and whatnot.

I change my response, right now I'm on an overall bait kick, the worse the condition the better
I like trying to fix them lol

bonuspointsthoughifthey'retwinkleeyeorfuzzy

I know exactly what you mean Makaroni!  I'm even interested in pony pieces....I got a box of someone else's cuustom projects and found ways to use leftover Pinklestia wings (princess big mac) and the like.  I also like ponies that have some flaw that makes them unique, for example I recently found this G3 Pinky that had been left on its side in the sun so long one side faded to a coppery gold color so she's a completely self-made custom!

TEs are interesting to me for replacing their eye gems with better stones...got about half the set and stopped there because I still have to go back and actually replace the eyes before collecting further and of course ultimately must buy Mimic...I think when I find her for a decent price (never going to happen...) I'll be inspired to go back and fill in the rest.

Seaponies are great!  Just the way they fit in the hand...so elegant.  I have I think 5 or 6 of them now, the cheap/easy ones, which brings me to my main kick of all:  my See-pony diet.  If I see a pony, I want it.

Brothers of course especially Fire Chief because as I quickly discovered all white ponies look better to me.  I was picking out ponies from a picture on my first arena deal and it wasn't until i realized I had picked almost all the white ponies and only a few others, that I like white ponies so much.

Lastly of course Star Lily who is not MLP but she's Hasbro and absolutely best pony.  Unlike MLP, she seems to have no adult following whatsoever so loving her is a bit lonely.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 12:15:42 PM by lostpony »

Offline tebrighteyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2017, 07:18:26 PM »
Glad I am not alone JosieKat!  lol

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2017, 07:21:12 PM »

Baby G2s are the best! Might explain why I keep getting outbid! You didn't outbid me today on Polka did you??? She always eludes me!

Seems every time I start going after something it shortly becomes more popular. Seems fads come round circle every so often. Collecting comes in seasons. Sometimes petites are popular other times you can't get rid of them. Sometimes accessories cost a week's salary.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal