collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC Cabbage Patch pony?  (Read 1096 times)

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
PC Cabbage Patch pony?
« on: January 16, 2017, 07:48:11 PM »
I've got a lot on route that includes a cabbage patch pony (she's called Princess, I think? She's glittery/sparkly pinky purple with teal/aqua-ish hair).

Since I will most likely move her on, I just wondered if she was worth anything? Any pc help would be great, please?! :)

Sorry - just realised that maybe this should be off topic or in the dollhouse forum? Mods please move if needbe!  :blush:

Offline Marlin

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: PC Cabbage Patch pony?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 05:21:41 PM »
A hopeful bump? :)  :bump:

Offline Baby Sugarberry

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 06:02:05 AM »
Not many people collect these, so they are slow sellers.  I wouldn't expect to get more than a few dollars for one?
G1 Wishlist  It's the final countdown! Looking to purchase the last few G1's for my collection - Watercolor Baby Sea Ponies Foamy, Misty & Surfy - Red Roses - SHS Sweet Sundrop - Springy - Teeny Tiny Snookums (#2)

Offline tootie_tails

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2017, 08:12:21 AM »
I collect those!
I have that pinky purple sparkle pony with aqua hair both moc and loose. If I were selling them I would ask $15-20 for the moc and $5-ish for the loose one.

I agree they are slow sellers. But there must be some collectors out there because I see them go really high on ebay sometimes.
The ebay prices vary a lot though, for example one single pony sold for $18.95 recently, while a lot with 8 sold for $12.
Most loose ones, if they sell at all, seem to go for $7-12.

You can look at sold and ended auctions on ebay, search for "Magic Meadow Ponies".  :)

-

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2017, 08:52:01 AM »
I collect them and yeah, they are slow sellers. I have all the shimmer n' shine and glittery ones, and some of the ones with the crimpy hair.

The prices seem to fluctuate but I never see them go for entirely that much, to be often, unfortunately. :(

I think they are so pretty and they were also made by Hasbro so to me they are kind of like a sister to MLP. And plus, some of them really pretty.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Marlin

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2017, 11:12:28 PM »
Hey everyone - thank you so much for your replies! They were really helpful and give me a good starting point to work from  ^.^  And Tootie_tails - cheers for the ebay search tip - I wasn't having much luck searching under cabbage patch pony, lol!

:grouphug:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal