collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Help me find this late 90s horse toy  (Read 817 times)

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
Help me find this late 90s horse toy
« on: January 15, 2017, 07:38:19 PM »
OK  I feel really foolish -_- I actually asked for help about this before, and we figured it out and now Iv forgotten it again, and I cant seem to find that topic on the old archive arena lol.

So basically the toy was a bucket, and the lid had a little horse stable mounted ontop of it.

it came with about 6-8 small horses that had brushable tails all of various coloring and breeds.
many other accessories were included, I remember a rider, and a couple fences maybe, buckets, etc.

I still have this ONE horse lol.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

It says on the bottom (C)1998 M.M.T.L
"horses breed"
Made in china

Im 90% sure that I bought it at a walmart back in 98 or 99
It was my MOST favorite toy and Iv decided to try hunting for it again lol
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
Re: Help me find this late 90s horse toy
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 12:09:06 AM »
http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/1997-saddle-horse-playset-bucket-481045756

I think that's it right there. That's just a link I got off of google from searching "Horse Bucket Toy" lol I was bored and searched through the images until I found something that might have been it. Hopefully that helps.  :)

ETA: I searched "Saddle Up Horse Ranch" on ebay and there are some on there for around 20 bucks, if you're looking to buy. It's really cute. I had something similar as a child but it wasn't with horses.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 12:10:41 AM by karrie91 »

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 01:35:33 AM »
http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/1997-saddle-horse-playset-bucket-481045756

I think that's it right there. That's just a link I got off of google from searching "Horse Bucket Toy" lol I was bored and searched through the images until I found something that might have been it. Hopefully that helps.  :)

ETA: I searched "Saddle Up Horse Ranch" on ebay and there are some on there for around 20 bucks, if you're looking to buy. It's really cute. I had something similar as a child but it wasn't with horses.

Well shoot! that was quick! xD I must have tried about a dozen different search entries haha! But yep that is indeed what I was looking for, thank you so much!
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 03:33:31 AM »
they're cute

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017, 02:53:13 PM »

Well shoot! that was quick! xD I must have tried about a dozen different search entries haha! But yep that is indeed what I was looking for, thank you so much!

You're welcome! I love hunting down old toys/shows/movies from my childhood so I kind of have a way with google lol

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal