Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

I want to brag about my new Beanie Boo!!

(1/3) > >>

EnaRocketQueen:
This is Cora, and she's my latest Beanie Boo Owl.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

More pics under the spoiler:
Spoilervisitors can't see pics , please register or login

As you can probably see in my sig, I collect these owls, and now have 18 of them- in fact there's only one released I don't have now. Cora is extra special though as she's an exclusive to Justice Stores, and I live in the UK where there aren't branches of that shop. When she first came out I thought I was never going to get her, but she appeared on Amazon, shipping all the way from New Jersey!
It was so exciting watching the tracking on her as it was the first time I've ordered anything internationally.

I keep my owls in a house made of cardboard boxes, each one decorated to suit their personality. I thought it would be cool to give Cora a fakie pony in hers!

mopthebunny:
OMG, it's so adorable! I love toy owls, and I'm really jealous of you having all the plushies in your sig! XD

EnaRocketQueen:

--- Quote from: mopthebunny on January 15, 2017, 01:28:24 PM ---OMG, it's so adorable! I love toy owls, and I'm really jealous of you having all the plushies in your sig! XD

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I need to update the pic because I have more now!

Bekuno:
She's adorable! I love your little collection  :)

I collect the dragon ones, but not actively. Both of mine were gifts from others, but I want more  :lol:

EnaRocketQueen:

--- Quote from: Bekuno on January 15, 2017, 02:33:54 PM ---She's adorable! I love your little collection  :)

I collect the dragon ones, but not actively. Both of mine were gifts from others, but I want more  :lol:

--- End quote ---
There's a dragon called Darla who I kinda like but I only let myself collect owls as I wouldn't have space for any more!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version