Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Anyone else playing Paper Mario Color Splash?

(1/1)

Ponyfan:
It's my first Paper Mario game. It was a little frustrating at first but now I'm enjoying it more. Anyone else playing this one? I am on the Red Pepper Volcano.

Ponyfan

Leave a Whisper:
No.  But I do mean to pick it up. Is it good?

Sukey:
The only Paper Mario game I have played is on the Wii and I love it!  My only complaint is it is way too dialogue heavy.

shelvesofwhimsy:

--- Quote from: Ponyfan on January 15, 2017, 11:19:58 AM ---It's my first Paper Mario game. It was a little frustrating at first but now I'm enjoying it more. Anyone else playing this one? I am on the Red Pepper Volcano.

Ponyfan

--- End quote ---

As a die hard Paper Mario fan I will say that I did enjoy Color Splash!! There are other games in the series I love more *cough* Thousand Year Door *cough*, but I did find this one to be really cute!

I finished it shortly after it came out unfortunately XD

I would def recommend visiting some of the older ones you can download on the Wii and WiiU, since almost all of them are worth a play, and they do vary from game to game. The oldest ones have the most memorable characters to me!

Ponyfan:
Thank you everyone. I am up to Black Bowser's Castle. So the other Paper Mario games are worth a try too?

Ponyfan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version