collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hello from the Netherlands! (AGAIN!)  (Read 430 times)

Nadine1986

• Trade Count: (0)
Hello from the Netherlands! (AGAIN!)
« on: January 15, 2017, 10:57:24 AM »
Hello my dear fellow toyfans!

My name is Nadine, 30 years old, mom of 2 daughters, teacher and I am from the Netherlands.

2 years ago I joined this wonderful forum, but I have been very busy and just recently finished my search for my childhood toys in the attic of my parents.

Unfortunately I didnt find al my toys, I think I have sold some in my teenage years... :( I have found my G1 new born babies, my complete pretty parlor and my first pony, Trickles. I used to have the Parfume Puff set and far more ponies, but sadly they are gone... I did find ALL my Bluebird Pollypockets though! :D

I bought some G1 ponies 2nd hand to fill the whole in my heart, but the first batch was a bit dissapointing... I have ruined this first baby pony yesterday, I wanted to clean her tail rust, but when I wanted to.remove her head, her whole neck ripped open... I have made the neck parts even, so you guys think I can glue it back on?

Well I collect a lot of toys! Pullips, Sylvanian families, monster high,  lalaloopsys, Bluebuird Pollypockets, Kenner LPS and lots more. My vintage collection contains my childhood toys which are in perfect condition! My MLP collection is only G1, not sure if it will be a large collection,.but I like to clean them up and display them in my own Toyroom! :)

Hope to learn a lot here and make some new friends!

Makaroni_the_pony

Re: Hello from the Netherlands! (AGAIN!)
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2017, 11:24:34 AM »
You should post pics of all the toys you found uvu

and also, assuming you can fit the neck back together without gaps you should be able to find some plastic or doll-repair glue to make it nice again with, but you'll have to ask around the forum for brands that don't react badly with the vinyl like some things can, also keep in mind that once you do that it'll be harder to get the head back off again if you need to, lol, so finish all your cleanup work while you can uvu

Nadine1986

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2017, 11:27:25 AM »
Thanks for your answer! Just posted a topic regarding to my decapitated pony... ;)

Makaroni_the_pony

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2017, 11:28:35 AM »
I wish you luck <3
You'd be amazed by the sorts of things some of these guys can fix

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2017, 11:43:04 PM »
Welcome to the Arena :wave:

Sorry to hear about your baby pony's neck! I'm sure you'll receive some wonderful advice here.

Good luck in expanding your collection :)

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2017, 11:48:33 AM »
Welcome to the Arena, Nadine1986!

I'm sorry you weren't able to get all your ponies back, but I'm glad you still have some! I hope someone can give you advice on the pony and if you ever want to talk other collections we have a toy box forum. Enjoy the forums!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal