Pony Talk > Pony Brag Arena

New G3s!

(1/2) > >>

Pinkdragon310:
So recently I ordered more G3 ponies on Ebay, and I'm glad I did, now my G3 Minty won't have to be alone as the only G3 I have

I also took some pictures of them (In alphabetical order I might add, as I love to organize my ponies):

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

First off are Bumblesweet and Dream Blue, and I gotta say, I love Bumblesweet's honey yellow color, it's really nice

Next off is Kimono, who I was super excited to see, since she's one of my fave G3 ponies!

Next up is Pinkie Pie and Seaspray, and I'm glad Pinkie Pie was included, as I am searching for all of the "Mane Six" in their G3 and G1 incarnations, and also the entire G3 Core Seven, so that was a nice find for both hunts

Finally we have Skywishes, Star Shimmer, and Strawberry Swirl! Skywishes is also a pony I'm glad to have found, as I love both her G4 and G3 incarnations, and I'm glad to finally have both!

Some of the ponies hair has been cut, and Seaspray has some dirt marks on her I don't mind about the haircuts, and hopefully some TLC will be able to restore Seaspray

Regardless, this is my biggest MLP haul since early 2013, and I'm super glad to have all of these ponies!

Leave a Whisper:
They are such gorgeous girls!

karrie91:
I'm very jealous of Bumblesweet and Dream Blue!!! They are so pretty. I love looking at G3's. When I think of My Little Pony, they are the first to come to my mind.

kiwimlp:
How cool that you categorize your ponies in alphabetical order. You sound very organized indeed!  Nice pics, congrats on your new ponies :D

EnaRocketQueen:
I love Kimono. She's one of the ponies I really hope to have one day

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version