Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Care Bears!

(1/13) > >>

Bekuno:
We could always use a Care Bears topic. Especially after seeing one WYP thread in particular, I though a discussion would be good.

I'll start off by talking a bit about my collection and my favorites.

Though everything is stored away in the attic for now, I own almost one of each bear from the 2002 relaunch excluding anything that was non-US. One Christmas my parents got me every bean bag 6"(?) bear, including true heart and noble heart. The only plush I no longer have was my big 3' Grumpy Bear! I believe he was donated. I currently don't own anything from before or after this line toy wise. I still have all my VHS tapes and DVDs in my room. This is the majority of the Nelvana series and the DiC series plus three movies and the original special.

My favorite bears are Wish Bear and Work of Heart Bear. My favorite cousins are Brave Heart and Noble Heart!

As for the lines, I love the original 80's bears, the 2002 bears, and I have mixed feelings about the current generation. Though I like how they look, I find the smaller selection to be boring (and goodness do I hate that cozy heart can't talk). The show is cute but not a favorite.

I'm very fond of the original 80's art work and toys as well as how they appeared in the DiC series.  :)

Pinkie-kitty:
I loveeeeee Care Bears! I have several older ones I've rescued from Goodwill or other second hand places and I have some of the newer ones. I have all series 1-4 of the blind bag characters and the target exclusive care bear figure collection. I also have a cute little duffle bag and a quilted blanket that I hang up on my wall.
My favorite would be Grumpy Bear (he's so grumpy I just can't help but love him) and Wonderheart Bear (that baby face!) I'm also a super big fan of any of the cousins.

Mewtwofan1:
My favourite film growing up was the Care Bears movie, and whenever we went out, I would watch it in the car or at Nanny's home. I think I still have some merchandise scattered around my basement... I also loved the 80's and 2002 bears. I also have two Care Bears Christmas ornaments that I just absolutely love! When I move out to college, I'm most definitely taking them with me!

Dreamer:
Never got into Care Bears when I was young, but I like them.

There's so many of them I can't keep track of them all (yet), but I like Lotsa Heart Elephant. I always welcome a pink elephant, and I think her name in Italian translates to "Tons of Love Elephant", which I find adorable

Leave a Whisper:
I adore Care Bears! I don't have very many right now.

Sparkly Blind Bags
Bedtime Bear
Good Luck Bear
Wish Bear

Plushies
Brightheart Racoon
Cozyheart Penguin

Some of my other favorites include
Trueheart Bear
Wish Bear
Share Bear
Harmony Bear
Sweet Dreams Bear
Grams
Perfect and Polite Panda
Champ Bear
Nobleheart Horse
Swiftheart Rabbit
Treatheart Pig
Brightheart Racoon
Braveheart Lion
Lotsaheart Elephant

I love the original cartoon and Care Bear Family cartoon. Don't like the cgi ones bleck!

Care Bears Movie II A new Generation is one of my favorites.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version